The Interval International To Go app features the ability to exchange from the palm of your hand, using any of your available weeks or points. Enjoy a simplified vacation-planning process with just a tap.
Interval International’s app presents a world of opportunities to help you plan your next vacation.
It’s FREE and easy to use!
Recently Added Features:
- Purchase E-Plus®, Guest Certificates, and Trip Protection.
- Deposit with ease from the Ownership/Units screen.
- Extend deposits and Resort Accommodations Certificates.
- Search vacations from your Favorites and select multiple resorts when completing a Vacation Search.
- Search for vacations using an exchange request.
- Apply for the Interval World Mastercard®.
Additional Features Include:
- Search for exchanges and Getaways at the same time.
- Search multiple resorts within a single destination.
- Use the enhanced map to view resorts.
- View upcoming trips and travel details.
- See featured Flexchange destinations.
- Access our Top 10 Getaways.
- Create custom Getaway Alerts.
- Read our premier travel publication, Interval World® magazine.
- Browse the Resort Directory.
- Watch Interval HD videos.
- Save a list of your favorite resorts.
- Share resort information with friends via text message, email, and social media.
The Interval International To Go app uses information for analytics and personalization. By using our app, you agree to our privacy and cookie policies.
We continue to improve your experience on the Interval app! You can now search for a vacation, directly from your exchange request.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Getaway deals are awesome!
Love using interval, the getaways are so inexpensive and easy to book! Couldn’t have a better experience!
No full iPad support
Old version would run as a app on iPads. Current version only runs as a iPhone simulation on the iPad. Lost all the great features to view in widescreen on the iPad. Keep hoping they will bring back the iPad version, but I guess that is never going to happen. I guess want you to use the website if really want to see anything. Even if they didn’t want to upgrade the old iPad version, wish they had kept it. It was so easy to browse around to find places I might like to go, view pictures/videos and so on. I would never use my iPhone for this, as the screen is just to small to get a good view. Disappointed and wish I could give zero stars. Consider this a zero star rating.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We regret to hear this. Since there is currently no iPad version of the app, and your device displays the mobile version, you may adjust your iPad’s screen settings to view the app at your desired setting. To adjust the screen size of the app on your iPad, click on the 2x circle that appears onscreen to enlarge. If the app appears too large onscreen, then click the 1x circle to make it smaller. We hope this helps while we continue to work on improving the user experience. Thank you for being a valued member!
Alerts don’t work
First, I set up the alert. I found the room I was looking for after a couple of weeks because I randomly searched Interval’s website. Didn’t need the alert anymore so I deleted it off my list. 24 hours later, I got a notification of a match to my alert.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback and for being a valued member. Have you tried reinstalling the app? This may help fix the glitch you're experiencing. If this continues, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership details and the exact device you're using to help you troubleshoot the issue.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.