Custom Interval Training at its best for iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad. Featured by Apple and recommended by fitness instructors, personal trainers, marathon runners, and coaches.
Let Intervals Pro guide you through any type of interval workout: HIIT, running, strength training, yoga, stretching, circuit training, boxing, MMA, elliptical, rehabilitation, meditation, 7 minute workouts and many more.
• Apple - App of the Day in 132 Countries
• Apple - Workout with Apple Watch, Quick HIIT Workouts, GREAT on watchOS 8
• Women's Health Magazine
• COACH Magazine
• Highly Customizable
• iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets to quickly launch timers
• 3 timer types, 6 workout templates, and a 2 Running Training programs
• Spoken interval names and prompts
• Customizable alert sounds
• Standalone Apple Watch workouts. Leave your iPhone at home!
• Workout History using Apple Health data
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone!
• Run in the background with the screen locked
• Play music or podcasts using the app of your choice
• Bluetooth heart rate monitor support for Apple Watch or iPhone
• Fill your Activity Rings
• Backup your timers to iCloud
• Siri Shortcuts and 3D touch
• Share timers with friends
• Time and Distance Goals
• Running Pace and Heart Rate Targets
• Auto pause and resume
• Send completed workouts to Strava
PERSONALIZE YOUR WORKOUT
• Customize the Name, Duration, Alert, and Color for each interval
• Customize Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Set a Countdown Alert and vibrations when the interval is about to end
• Optional halfway alert
• Set target heart rate ranges for each interval
• Set time and distance goals
FLEXIBLE INTERVAL DURATIONS
• Time based (e.g., 45 seconds)
• Distance based (e.g., 0.5 MI or KM)
• Count up intervals keep running until your ready for the next interval
• Estimated time or distance. Count down time or distance to zero and then continue the interval, counting up until you're ready to move on.
THE BEST APPLE WATCH INTERVAL TIMER
• Leave your phone at home and workout with Intervals on Apple Watch
• Control your music or podcasts on the "Now Playing" screen
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone
• Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Configurable haptic alert countdown that taps you on the wrist when the interval is ending
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking, and cycling
• Workouts contribute to the Apple Watch Activity Rings
WORKOUT HISTORY USING APPLE HEALTH
• Intervals Pro has the best Apple Health integration of any interval training app
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking and cycling
• Detailed stats for every interval
• All your data is safely stored in Apple Health
GREAT FOR RUNNING AND CYCLING
• Interval duration can be set to either a specified time or distance
• Display current pace, pace for the interval, or pace for the entire run
• Configure heart rate ranges per interval
• Analyze each interval of your run in the workout history
• Supported on Apple Watch and iPhone
MULTIPLE VOICES AND LANGUAGES
• Select the language and voice to use for all spoken alerts.
• Spoken alerts are localized to 10 languages. Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, and Swedish are all supported.
BUILT IN WORKOUT TEMPLATES AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
• 7 minute workout
• Run/Walk workout
• 4x4 Running workout
• Tabata workout
• 3 Minute Plank Challenge
• Mindfulness Session
• 5K Training Program
• None to Run Training Program
SHARE TIMERS WITH FRIENDS
• Easily share your timers with friends to use
The free version comes with a built-in timer that you can customize as needed. Upgrade with a one time in-app purchase to create unlimited timers and unlock all features.
Get Intervals today and your workouts will never be the same!
Fixes and improvements: Includes a fix for auto pause when fitness tracking is disabled on Apple Watch.
Ratings and Reviews
Helping me get back into Running!
This app is highly customizable helping me get back into running. It would be great if the app could capture elevation data and weather from the Apple Watch like the Apple workouts do, also pass split information and display them in the Apple Fitness App. As for timer customization it would be cool if countdown alert and countdown haptic were nested under the interval and rest sections so you could for example have an alert prior to a work interval but not an alert prior to the rest interval. Display customization requests include. Give the user the ability to turn off the GPS strength indicator on the watch display. Possibly add a 6th line item to the watch without having to swipe to another screen if using an Apple Watch 7. Add steps as a metric pulled from the Apple Watch. I’m not sure if this is possible for a non Apple workout app but when you leave the app it doesn’t go back to the workout without manually going back to the app, on an Apple workout it goes back to the app automatically. Another thing is possibly creating some different app icons so users can customize the app look. As for any issues I’ve seen. I only use the Apple Watch version of the app when working out and I have seen where the Apple Watch is dropping saved timers from the view prior to starting a workout but I fixed this by forcing the Apple Watch sync from the app.
Love, must have
I absolutely love this app. Finding an interval app that is so customizable is hard, and I've tried most out there. This app supersedes all other apps out there, it is super affordable, and the summaries are great. It shows total time, active cal, distance, avg. pace and heart rate. It integrates smoothly with health an the activity rings on the watch if you use that. Also, fully functional on the watch only. I don't carry my phone so finding an app that worked independently was imperative and this one does.
On another note, I had an initial issue when I first upgraded to the paid version where my distance, calories, and avg. pace were not showing in my summary and the developers/support staff not only responded to my email within hours, but walked me through different solutions. I realized that it may have been that I tried using it rather quickly after the upgrade and it possibly took maybe 12-24 hours for the app to fully get to its potential and upgraded features, so I count that as user error, but nonetheless the quick and great support set this above the bar for my standards, so much so that I decided to write my first and only app review and I've been an avid iPhone owner since the first release.
Big thanks to Jeff Bailey, you're an awesome person for this brand, either as a rep, support staff, coder, or creator you've got me hooked and hope to see more from you guys at "Intervals".
This is an excellent app!
If you want to set up your own custom intervals. I’ve bought it twice just to support the dev, who’s very responsive too. I gave it four stars only because at the moment, there’s no way to batch delete the workouts and deleting them one by one takes way too much time, when it really shouldn’t. Once that’s been updated, I’ll straight up change it to five stars. Other than that, it integrates excellently with Apple Watch too and it doesn’t force you to use the app to track your workouts either. You can set it to just time out your intervals and let any other workout app you want to use track your workout instead. I don’t use the option at the moment, but I definitely thought about it, and was pleasantly surprised it was available. It’s excellent. You definitely won’t be disappointed.
Edit: I don’t know when it happened but batch delete is now in. Excellent app. I just hope it doesn’t go subscription now otherwise this is just excellent for anyone wanting to start running (or if they just want an intervals app!). 10 out of 5 stars!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Intervals, LLC
- 55.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 FourthFrame Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Intervals Pro - Unlock All $7.99
- Massive Tip $4.99
- Awesome Tip $1.99
- Amazing Tip $9.99
- Generous Tip $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.