The Teladoc Health App is used for connecting to Teladoc Health Patient Access Devices on the Teladoc Health cloud-based network. As part of the Provider Access interfaces, the Teladoc Health Provider Access App allows for more timely care and treatment of acute care patients.
IMPORTANT: The Teladoc Health Provider Access App for iOS is intended for use by medical professionals who provide patient care services. In order to use the Teladoc Health Provider Access App, your healthcare facility must first have purchased and/or have permission to provide medical services on a Teladoc Health Patient Access device. Contact your healthcare organization's service line director or your Teladoc Health Account Executive for user account information.
The Teladoc Health Provider Access App is designed to provide medical professionals with the ability to support acute care telemedicine from a mobile platform.
The Provider Access App supports Teladoc Health Patient Access Devices. It allows medical professionals to interact with patients and staff at any time while using 4G cellular or WiFi Internet connections. As part of the Teladoc Health security protocols, the Provider Access App is HIPAA compliant to provide safe, secure, and encrypted access to patients when immediate patient care is most needed.
The Teladoc Health cloud-based network allows for real-time dynamic management of bandwidth, video frame rate, and resolution to provide the optimum telehealth experience regardless of the type and quality of Internet connection used. Supporting native multi-touch gestures, users can easily pan, tilt, and zoom-in on the patient and clinical data sources while receiving high-resolution video images of important clinical information.
Features & Benefits:
· Intuitive user interface allows single-tap Box Zoom and Point-to-See pan/tilt camera head controls.
· Automatic control and management of local and remote audio settings and video brightness ensure medical professionals and their patients can communicate effectively.
· Dynamic video optimizer adjusts bandwidth, frame rate, and video resolution to Internet quality changes, allowing high-quality, low-latency telehealth experience on mobile Internet connections.
· The Teladoc Health cloud-based network and infrastructure allows seamless and secure connections from most internet networks without a VPN or special firewall rules.
· 24x7 technical support services are included for all users.
· Integrated connection wizards utilize advanced firewall traversal technologies while supporting SIP standard based H.264 AVC video.
· HIPAA compliance ensures safe, secure, and private interactions.
· Privacy handset and laser pointer tools allow for improved patient communication.
· Supports integrated stethoscope for real-time auscultation.
Note: Teladoc Health recommends using a high-speed WiFi connection for the best experience. The Provider Access App also supports 4G cellular connections. Please check with your carrier regarding data plan service charges when transmitting audio and video data over the Internet.
InTouch Health is now a part of Teladoc Health.
• We have updated our application name to Teladoc Health Provider Access and display name to Provider Access. We have also updated our application icon.
Audio boost for "connect without multipresence" sessions:
• Audio heard by the provider during the audio-video call perceived to be lower than the audio heard in a multi presence session on that device. User can now boost their audio from iOS setting of the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has made major improvements. However lack of Bluetooth connectivity for two way sound is a major flaw
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- InTouch Technologies, Inc
- 62.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2020 InTouch Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.