PRESENT YOUR MOVIES WITH STYLE
Create impressive intros, inserts, announcements and film credits for any movie project, right from your iPhone!
Intro includes a stunning library of customizable templates to make you a movie director in minutes!
Preloaded with gorgeous and highly customizable HD templates
Save your intro to the Camera Roll in just a few taps!
Add stunning text and creative transitions
Add sound tracks or create your own
Make it your own template just grab videos from your Camera Roll
Intro offers auto-renewing subscription options:
$4.99 per week
$2.99 per week
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchases within Memes
• Subscriptions are billed monthly on the subscription plan
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
-Terms and Conditions of use:
Thank you so much for your love!
We are aways listening, email us for any support..
You Rock :)
Bug fixed & Performance Improved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why the subscription on my screen always?!
So this app is very good. I have bought so many other apps but this one is so easy to use. For example, if I need to add an intro to a school slide show project thingy then I can easily upload my intro to the slide show! But I got one problem. The subscription for the app keeps popping up on my screen when I try to make an intro but I’m tapping on the free intro which makes no sense so I would think it would be better to put an X button to exit out of it because for me there isn’t one!
Would be decent. But not worth $36/year
Okay, the app itself isn’t too bad. It’s fairly useful and has a lot of different templates to choose from, and a lot of editing features. It’s fairly versatile, allowing you to use your music or their (although minuscule) diverse library. And you’re allowed to import your own photos and videos. But, what drags this app down DRAMATICALLY is it’s subscription fee of $36/year. That’s WAY too much money for a mediocre app like this, and it really forced the free trial on you so hard you wanna throw your phone AFTER you get the trial. I swear, I’d rather pay for Kinemaster than this, and it’s literally not that cheap. $10/month seems SOOOOOO much better with Kinemaster rather than $5/month or $36/year. And don’t let the “Free” app thing fool you, this PUSHES the trial onto you as they hope you’ll stick around and pay them for it. There’s apps worth much more than this that are way cheaper. Don’t download this app, they’ll rob you blind if you let them.
I got this app and within the first minute I’m having trouble. Here’s why:
1. There’s probably hundreds of templates on the app but you can only use like five of them because you have to get the plus version. THEY DONT EVEN LOOK GOOD!
2. When you go to make the template it is super complicated. None of the controls have labels and if you use them sometimes you still can’t figure out what they do.
3. Most of the things you need to make the intro aren’t even available without the plus version. There’s no point in getting it unless you are prepared to pay money.
4. I stopped trying before I even had music in it (because the music wasn’t working)because I couldn’t figure out how to put text in it! The template starts out saying Welcome to IntroMaker and you have to edit it from there, but I spent,sorry, wasted fifteen minutes of my time trying to figure out how to change the text... I never figured it out.
Dear Maker of IntroMaker,
While I was failing to work out this app a little app popped up that said that this app was made by a college kid and asked for a review. Obviously I wrote one and I hope you will read it and fix some of the mistakes with the app. I’m sure you put a lot of work into this app and I think It has so much potential to be great. Keep up the good work.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- App Dynatics LLC
- 144.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Intro Movie Maker Dynasty LLC 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Premiums $4.99
- Unlock All Premiums $35.99
- Unlock All $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.