IntroMate - Intro Maker for video content creators
* The simplest way to add professional-quality intros to your movies
* Preloaded with 49 gorgeous and highly customizable HD templates
* Save your intro to the Camera Roll in just a few taps!
PRESENT YOUR MOVIES WITH STYLE
Create impressive intros, inserts, announcements and film credits for any movie project, right from your iPad and iPhone! IntroMate includes a stunning library of customizable templates to make you a movie director in minutes!
START LIKE A PRO
* 49 stunning free templates to choose from
* 240+ fonts available, including over 40 specially selected for movie titles
* Templates with music and sound effects
* Real-time editing & preview
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
* Grab videos and images from your Camera Roll and Document Picker
* Import and arrange music from your iTunes Library and Document Picker
* Edit text, change font, size, shadows, thickness, and color
* Import custom fonts
* Tint template colors to match your film style
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
* Export your intros up to 4K
* Use as clips in iMovie and other video apps
* Sync with iPhoto and import to video-editing software on your computer (Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Adobe Premiere, and more)
INVITE US TO THE PREMIERE!
Have suggestions, questions, or need support? We would love to hear from you:
• Added some more intros
• Fixes & optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
INTRO app 2019 review update
Best app still for making intro/outro for video.
Will gladly pay for more if the developer would bring more to the app.
Feature I would like to request, ability to to edit the length of the intro (text, photo, music)
I have been using this app to make both Intros and closers to my personal travel videos for friends and family.
Am looking forward to this app's next update and additional intros to purchase. Not a huge fan for Glitches, so hopefully in the upgrades they add more than just glitch type intros.
Would give 6-stars if I could.
31March'18 1st review:
Solid 4 stars ! Have been looking at many Intro Apps and took chance on this one after reading all the reviews. Even bought one of the extra packs. NOT SORRY at all !
App is just want I've been looking for.
Two things to get to 5 Stars, keep building a library of Intros and secondly, think about improving the user's HMI experience. Had to touch the different "tools”to see what they did. Stumbled on the fact that you could rename your saved Projects.
Wish list for next upgrade:
1. Ability to trim the audio file once imported.
2. An improved HMI for the user.
3. Template options for Portrait.
Easy to use and lots of free stuff
This is the first intro app I’ve gotten for putting some pizzazz to my testimonial videos and I just love it. I use it all the time. It is very very easy to use. Literally anyone could figure it out. And there is a good amount of free templates. I bought all the extras, just cause I like using the app so much. I’ve tried downloading others like this and they are too pushy for your money or too difficult to figure out so I deleted them. Thanks for a great app for us that don’t have the time to sit and learn an app for days before we can get anything worth using out of it. You the man, Ralph!
Best I’ve found so far
Searching for the “perfect” video intro app, and this is getting close. Very quick and easy to make custom intros. Biggest missing feature is no way (that I can find) to export projects between devices or save to iCloud. I created several projects on my iPad, then went to look at them on my iPhone and was disappointed to see that they don’t save/sync via iCloud. This app needs at least iCloud data backup if not full files support. Yes, you can export a project’s final video (even up to 4K 60fps!) but you can’t export the project file itself to edit on another device. My other request: More templates! I can’t believe you’re not cashing in on more templates. The two packs are so-so, but why not just crank out dozens and dozens of templates at 0.99 each or more packs. You are missing such a big additional revenue stream here, devs!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ralph Hubner
- 211.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 TotalMotion
- In-App Purchases
- Glitches & More Bundle $4.99
- Evolution Bundle $4.99
- Vertigo Bundle $7.99