Get the money app where your hard work pays off with a new credit score, a new credit card or even a new house.
• Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control.
• Credit Karma Money™ Spend – A checking experience* with Early Payday and Credit Builder**.
• Credit Karma Money™ Save – A no fee, high-yield savings account.*
• Approval Odds*** – See personalized recommendations and know your chances of approval for a personal loan or credit card before you apply.
• Net Worth and Cash Flow – track your money stats so you can find ways to save more and build your wealth.
• Credit card choices – Browse great credit card offers based on your credit profile.
• Auto savings and more – Tune up your auto loan, see about saving on insurance, see open recalls and find vehicle records.
• Karma Drive™ – Track your safe driving score to see if you can unlock lower car insurance rates.
• Home sweet home – Calculate how much home you can afford, see personalized home loan offers and get a mortgage pre-qualification letter.
• Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, you can compare personal loan offers on Credit Karma.
• Free ID monitoring – Check your free reports to spot potential identity theft and get tips for keeping your personal information safer.
• Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your Equifax or TransUnion credit reports.
Join more than 120 million members and get all these features, and more. Download the Credit Karma app and create your own karma today.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply per account. Credit Builder is not provided by MVB Bank.
** A connected paycheck or one time direct deposit of $750 is required for activation. Credit Builder plan is serviced by Credit Karma Credit Builder and requires a line of credit and savings account provided by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC. Members with a TransUnion credit score of 619 or below who opened a Credit Builder plan and had it reported on their TransUnion report saw an average credit score increase of 21 points in 4 days of activating the plan.
***Approval Odds are not a guarantee of approval. Credit Karma looks at how your credit profile compares to other Credit Karma members who were approved for the offer shown or whether you meet certain criteria determined by the lender.
Some screen images are simulated.
Mortgage products and services offered through Credit Karma Mortgage, Inc. NMLS ID# 1588622 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/mortgage-licenses.
Loan services offered through Credit Karma Offers, Inc., NMLS ID# 1628077 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/loan-licenses | California loans arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
Insurance services offered through Karma Insurance Services, LLC. CA resident license #0172748.
Thanks for using Intuit Credit Karma! Our app is regularly updated to make it easier for you to track your financial progress. This version includes a number of performance improvements and squashes a few small pesky bugs. Stay tuned for more updates and be sure to share your feedback at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Life changer for me…
I never really worried about my credit score or anything that pertained to finances in my household until around about 2010…when my ex and I called it quits for good!! And so began a hard and fast lesson in “you are screwed, girl!” About 3 yrs ago I found Credit Karma but it wasn’t then what it is now…or maybe it was but I didn’t pay attention,lol! But a few months ago I was just at my wits end with some legal stuff connected with my house, a house that I was supposed to be “buying” thru owner financing…BECAUSE I didn’t have credit! Not even enough to finance a box of crayons!!! I wanted my scores!!! I wanted my credit report!!! And last but not least by any means…I NEEDED HELP!!! REAL HELP!! And once I got deep diving into this app and saw what was available to me information wise and how simple and straightforward they explained everything and told you step by step the…who, what, when, why and where…man o man, I was amazed AND I WAS P!SSED cause I could have been doing all this YEARS ago, been able to buy my house with a conventional loan or even possibly cash!!! Credit Karma has changed my life!!! It has given me HOPE for my future and even now, at 53yrs old, I feel like I’m getting control over my life…so shouting this from the rooftops…THANK YOU CREDIT KARMA——Angela K Morales
Earned 5 Star Review ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Absolutely worth the 5 star review for too many reasons to list here but one thing I will say for anyone just coming across Credit Karma or anyone just simply looking into joining Credit Karma, it’s 100 percent worth it in my opinion. I absolutely love everything about it and have not one bad thing to say about it. To say that it has helped me tremendously and guided me through the right steps to come a very long way in my credit journey! It’s very informative, helpful, and for the majority of my last 8-10 years spent on Credit Karma 99.8 percent accurate. I’ve had 1 instance of having exceptional approval rates and upon applying, I was in fact denied which did unfortunately lower my score quite a bit but only temporarily. Other than that, I’ve had nothing but positive experiences that I will forever be grateful to Credit Karma for playing such a huge role in! Without CK, I wouldn’t consider myself half as lucky to know even close to as much as what I do right now at my age about credit, credit scores and just how truly important credit overall actually is. Highly recommend this app and everything about it! Very helpful to me and I’m sure it could be just as helpful to anyone else who takes it seriously! My top credit app for sure!
Nothing to not like about this app
When I started with credit karma 3 years ago I literally had no credit score. Ten years of zero revolving credit and I looked like a ghost to potential lenders. Now I have a score well above 700 with Transunion. Equifax is lower because I guess they still have me on side-eye status. I’ve paid attention to everything credit karma has suggested and stayed on top of my score with its help. I even created a new email after it alerted me to my old account being present on the dark web. It’s just a great app if your goal is to get a handle on your credit. My only suggestion for improvement would be for credit karma to create a second arm of their company which sort of Tony Soprano grabs Equifax or Transunion and makes them an offer they can’t refuse to give me ten extra points to my score when I’ve gone months being well behaved with my credit! I need some muscle up in here! Weight thrown around, if you will, because my goal is 800! Credit Karma needs a Don to make this happen for me - the ‘say hello to my little friend’ department created in credit karma that gets me to excellent credit status. I dream big - but can we make that happen?! Guys? Anyone? Any mob movie fans in the company…?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Credit Karma, Inc.
- 146.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2007-2023 Credit Karma, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.