Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer allows you to interactively view animated 3D assembly instructions created with Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?
No problem. With Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer, you can have important product information and instructions at your fingertips wherever you go. Users of the desktop version of Inventor Publisher software can easily publish and share 3D instructions directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Together, Inventor Publisher and the Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer App deliver next generation instructions for visually explaining your ideas, designs, and products.
• Communicate how your products get assembled, used, taken apart, and serviced – or simply what’s great about them.
• Reduce your documentation, service, support and training costs
• Arm your sales force with 3D to win new business
Once you’ve experienced instructions in 3D, you’ll never look at documentation the same way again.
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer comes with a small selection of sample files. To create your own 3D instructions, Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software is required.
• Zoom, pan, & rotate in 3D using Multi-Touch
• Play or scrub through animated sequences of step-by-step instructions
• Double Tap on individual components for detailed part information
• View text descriptions and annotations that can help augment 3D graphics
• Includes 4 sample instruction files
• Create, publish, and deliver instruction files to mobile devices using the Publish to Mobile capability of Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop PC software.
• Store files on your device through iTunes File Sharing or Cloud Storage
• Simple, intuitive user interface
• Designed as a Universal App for use with iPod, iPhone and iPad
For more information visit:
Fixed update issue
Ratings and Reviews
Love this for kids and building
Please update for iOS 11
Like the concept
I like the idea of the app and think it really has a lot of potential but I can't figure out how to load my own designs of it
Please update this app to work with the latest operating system.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.