Investor360°® gives you the power to view an executive summary of your complete financial picture. Instead of waiting to get your statements on paper, you can log in to the Investor360° app 24/7 and see the same information your financial advisor sees when reviewing and maintaining your accounts.
• A glimpse at your activity summary, including what assets you started with and where you are today
• View of account and cash balances
• Quick view of your balance history chart
• Flexible view of your positions, either by account or by security
• Access to a detailed position breakdown for each account
• Ability to check on historical transactions within your accounts
• View of easy-to-read account balance and asset allocation charts
Investor360° Mobile has been updated to support iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
My Financial Advisor suggested the Investor 360 app. I installed it on my iPhone 6. It redirects me to webpage to create a profile, but the page never opens. Tried it on a pc and same thing. Just a blank white screen with current date and time at top, and at bottom it says its waiting for a response. It never goes past this. Useless like this. Really shouldn’t give any stares. I emailed the app tech support and never heard from them.
Prior to switching institutions, due to job changes, I had the T. Row Price app. Now there’s a great app! Unfortunately your account needs to be with them for that app.
Extremely disappointed in the Investor360 app. I actually enjoy watching my account, and learning about the stock market. Fix this app folks!!!!
The most recent update makes scrolling down and up horrible. The whole app screen moves so that the inner section you want to scroll through hardly moves. Makes it very user unfriendly. Almost makes me sea sick. Go back to old version. How did this get through r & d??
Was bad, now Awful
With the recent IOS update this app on an iPad now renders like it is on an iPhone making it more useless than before. As others have mentioned, it is time for a complete overhaul and new features. Please listen to your customers!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.