Investors Bank Mobile for iPhone® and iPad® lets you manage your accounts anytime, anywhere from your mobile device:
• View your instant Balance with a single tap, or login to view your Account History including check images.
• Deposit capture: capture check images and deposit seamlessly into your Investors account.
• Transfer funds between your Investors accounts or other banks.
• Schedule a Transfer in the future or set up a recurring transfer.
• Pay bills, manage bill pay contacts and view bill payment history.
• Bill capture: SNAP a picture to pay a bill.
• Zelle allows you to send and receive money to friends, family, or anyone quickly.
• Check or get updates on your credit score using My Credit Score.
• Securely access your accounts using Touch ID® or Face ID®.
• Freeze or Unfreeze your debit card at any time via YourSecure.
• Enable iOS dark mode to support a better viewing experience in low light settings.
• Open an Investors account directly from within the app.
• Enroll in online banking from your phone, locate branches, ATMs, and more!
We are continually releasing new updates to improve your mobile banking experience. Our newest release includes several user experience improvements as well as bug fixes and security enhancements. Please be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure that your apps are always up to date.
Ratings and Reviews
Simplistic layout but easy to use
I like how they keep track of your mobile deposit history and has a separate tab for it so you can see if any are still pending. However, I would suggest multiple authentication methods other than the security questions like phone, email, or debit card. It’s really annoying when you forget your password and security question and have to call client care. But overall, good app.
Terrible app for a great bank
At least 1-2 problems a month. Constantly crashes, log me out, displays a number to call...btw when I call they have no idea what’s happening, can’t always deposit checks remotely, tells me my network is down (but other banking apps all work). What a shame Investors can’t get this right because the people at the branch are genuine and very nice. Thank god I didn’t move all my accounts here, which I was very tempted to do before I used the app. For reference I also bank at Chase, Citi, Cap 1, and Vanguard...not a single issue with their apps - not once. I have a pressing feeling that all the high ratings here are from the developer because everyone I mention the Investors app to have similar issues. Even the bank manager, who’s a really nice guy, already knows what I’m about to say about the app when I approach him, phone in hand and a disgruntled smile on my face, because a dozen customers complained to him so far that morning.
I was distraught when my neighborhood Islandia Investors closed. Drive thru was not something I cared about. Loved going into branch. I was going to close my account but then I was told about photo deposits. Loving it as I do not need to drive nine miles to do my banking. Still missy friends at branch though.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- INVESTORS BANK
- 105.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.