The Invisalign™ Photo Uploader application lets Invisalign Providers and their Staff create patients, easily take patient photos and quickly submit them to the Invisalign™ Doctor Site.
- Create patient profile simultaneously on Invisalign™ Doctor Site
- Guided way to take quality photos using templates
- Auto-cropped photos
- Analyze photo quality for exposure and blurriness
- Upload photos directly to the Invisalign™ Doctor Site website in less than a minute
- Photo export for doctor record retention or other personal use. Doctors can export photos to the Apple™ Photos app or Dropbox™
Note: This application is intended for Invisalign providers only and not for Invisalign patients.
- Few bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quality pictures in a fraction of the time
I use this app at least once a day. It has made taking patient photographs easy, less time consuming and with better quality results. We have been using an expensive SLR for many years and even added a WiFi SD card to help make the process faster of uploading pictures but nothing can beat the seamlessness of simply taking pictures hitting a button and then the pictures/patient info is uploaded by the time I walk back to my office. The entire process takes about 5 min. My assistant retracts and holds mirrors and I snap the photos and hit upload. I would recommend having good retractors and a newer iPhone with high Mp's ( I have the iPhone X) and either fast internet or cellular data connection.
My recommendations for areas of improvement:
- functionality to add a refinement (additional aligners) for a patient directly from the app. Right now you have to log in to desktop site to add refinement then go back to phone to take pics.
- ability to use the app to take final end of case composite photos. Would be a beautiful marketing tool and fun to show patients their progress immediately.
Does the job
I’ve been using this for a while now before it was released as I was a tester. I love it!!! Saves you so much time because it will automatically upload to Invisalign Doctor Site while it creates the new patient. Someone else mentioned it not being uploaded but this has never happened to me and I’ve done many cases so far. Staff also loves it!
It would be great if there was a way to take Post-Treatment photos and save them within their file.
- Align Technology, Inc.
- 90.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Align Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.