A card someone "thinks of" suddenly appears upside down in a deck of cards - all on your iPhone, iTouch or iPad.
The classic effect from the 1930's has been given a searing technological update.
Many call it the best card trick in the world, and now it can be done on your iPhone. This app works as a standalone, but if you know how to do it with a REAL deck of cards too, follow up the iPhone trick by doing the SAME thing with your real deck. Wow. (If you aren't sure how to do it with a real deck, just get yourself over to Ellusionist.com and search for "Invisible Deck". It's easy and amazing.)
- Completely self contained, you learn everything you need right in the app.
- Choose from 5 different custom decks and 3 stylized backgrounds
- Interactive training mode coaches as you learn greatly improving the learning experience.
- Practice sessions allow you to efficiently perform the effect
- Full description and routine help you execute the effect with ease
- No Springboard or false menus. Application is started BEFORE the spectator thinks of their card.
- No forcing of cards or numbers
- No deck of playing cards needed.
- No sleight of hand needed.
- No voice recognition.
- Entire trick happens in spectators hands
- Known as one of the only 'magician fooler' magic apps in the iTunes store.
The new Invisible Deck App comes with interactive training built in. "Practice session" mode allows you to hone your new skills as often as you need to. Download it now, be amazing all your friends by tonight.
For more intense street magic go to Ellusionist.com
Fixed a layout issue that was causing the system status bar to be visible.
Other various improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Neat version of the invisible deck. Don't know how to reset it after the reveal.
I press the lower right corner for three seconds, but it still doesn’t reset.
Trick is great. If it would only reset.
I have never been disappointed in anything purchased from Ellusionist. This app is awesome. I use it with my ambitious card routine. Sometimes I even give the spectator a deck and have them flip a card and put back in the tuck case. I then set my phone on their deck and the phone “reads the flipped card”. I recently updated to iOS 11 and was happy to see that this app supports the change seamlessly. Only thing I see could change is changing the icon of the app but I don’t think that is possible without upsetting many people who aren’t using iOS 11 yet. I’m sure they will change it as time goes on. Very happy with Ellusionist. Now if they can keep up with orders for “quiver” I will be really pleased. ;-)
This is amazing for any magician or person wanting to fool they're friends. Easy to learn. And impossible for the spectators to figure. 👍👍👍👍
The developer, Elusionist.com, INC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.