Design on the go with the InVision app.
Bring screens to life in a Prototype, present Studio files, brainstorm with your team with Freehand, see recent activity in Conversations, and more. It’s all available in real time, from anywhere.
With the latest InVision app, you can:
- View and comment on Prototypes and Boards
- Present and mirror Studio files on any device
- Easily user test your prototypes
- Wireframe and brainstorm with Freehand
- Stay up-to-date on notifications through Conversations
- Force refresh prototypes and access them offline
- Enjoy a faster, higher fidelity experience
Hi iOS users,
This build includes some account switching bug fixes and general improvements.
If you have any feedback or thoughts, please contact us by reach out to email@example.com. Thanks for being an InVision user!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is wonderful! It really ties the whole experience together between working on your computer and phone. The only problem is that with the most recent update, the mirroring feature displays in Apple’s new card-like modal view (iOS 13) instead of the original modal view (iOS 12 and below). This causes the mirrored view to be cut off at the bottom unless you scroll to reveal it. It doesn’t present a true view of what the design would look like on a phone.
App crashes when accessing every single prototype
The app is useless except for viewing comments. The app crashes after viewing any of my teams various prototypes after about 30 seconds. This happens every single time, for every single prototype. These crashes defeat the entire purpose of downloading and using the application.
The UX of the app doesn’t matter if the app crashes every time you try to view a profile. Useless! InVision really needs to pay more attention to squashing bugs, not only on this application, but on the web based application as well on desktop. I’ve sent their support team multiple problems/tickets when trying to expand groups in a prototype and not being able to expand or collapse groups of mock-ups. They offered no support and told me they would tell the product team. Here it is a year later and it’s still a huge issue with both myself using it, as well as my entire UX team of 18 team members. Not good!
Very disappointed in InVision’s quality. It could be great if only a few bugs were taken care. Without fixes, the bugs completely cripple the experience and usage on mobile and desktop.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, sorry to hear about your issue. Could you please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can investigate further? We will look into these crashes for you asap and get them resolved. Hope to hear from you and thank you for your patience.
No care here, disappointed
As involved as InVision is with the modern day design industry, it’s very odd how little attention or care their mobile app seems to get.
This app is lacking in almost every way. In fact the only thing it does well is allow you to tap through prototypes. That’s fine, but only accounts for about 10% of what the full InVision platform offers.
1. No settings. It’s impossible to do any kind of editing or configuring of your prototypes. Something as simple as allowing me to enable or disable the status bar on the fly seems like a no-brainer. This is literally a read-only application (apart from comments)
2. No Apple Pencil support. Their desktop version has a great freehand tool that allows you to scribble notes on your screens. You would *think* they would extend that tech to the iPad + Apple Pencil, but it is noticeably absent. The iPad app is just an upscaled version of the iPhone one and gives the middle finger to anyone trying to use the iPad as a serious professional tool.
3. No workflow access. Again this app is lacking basic features from the web version that would be incredibly easy to implement.
4. Activity Feed? Permissions? Account management? All missing.
To be honest I wouldn’t as disappointed about this as I am if InVision didn’t block you from accessing the site on a mobile browser. There is no reason I shouldn’t be able to use Safari on my iPad Pro to make quick edits or changes to prototypes or account management.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we wanted to provide you an update. In our last release, we have introduced our Freehand functionality for iPad which supports Apple Pencil. We are continuing to add more functionality and address the issues you have mentioned here, so please stay tuned. Thank you again for the thorough feedback and we'll be in touch soon.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.