Try for 30 days free the #1 invoice maker app. Quickly create & send professional invoices for small businesses, consultants, contractors & freelancers in minutes.
Small business owners in over 160 countries trust Invoice2go to send professional invoices and estimates to clients.
Invoice2go is the ultimate free invoice generator. Send invoices using professional templates, PDF invoices, and estimates, online payments, business receipts, and expense tracking, and more — all in one easy-to-use app.
Whether you need to create an invoice or quote, business receipt for your side gig, or small business, Invoice2go is the #1 free invoice app for the job.
Create estimates for your clients so they’ll know what to expect. When the job is done, convert estimates into invoices with a tap and send them out. Track invoices to keep up with every payment.
Create great-looking, professional invoices, and estimates, and get paid faster using one simple app. Accept all the ways your clients want to pay online. Capture your expenses as you incur them.
Invoice2go is the on-the-go invoicing tool for all types of small businesses, freelancers, and contractors, from dog walkers to web designers to musicians.
All of your information is automatically synced and available on your iPhone, iPad, and computer.
Invoice2go has been the #1 invoice app for 10+ years and counting. Here’s why people choose Invoice2go:
- Invoice maker with 8 professional invoice templates optimized for easy use.
- Add a logo for your business. Upload your own or create one using our custom logo designer.
- Match your brand. Sync the color of your logo to your invoice.
- Showcase your awards and honors. Include additional images on your invoice to elevate your look.
EASY INVOICES & ESTIMATES
- Create and send an invoice in under 1 minute.
- Make invoices without any training. If you can send an email, you can use Invoice2go.
- Review your edits before you send an estimate or invoice.
- iOS Widgets: Instantly see all outstanding payments from your home screen
- Siri Shortcuts: Ask Siri to create invoices and estimates or to view reports
- Create an estimate template for your project.
- Share estimates with your client and save it for invoicing.
- Convert an estimate into an invoice in seconds.
- Send invoices on the spot. Improve your turnaround time and save yourself the paperwork.
- Accept payments instantly. Add the payments feature so clients can pay your invoices using American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, and Apple Pay.
- Never miss a thing. Keep an eye on overdue invoices and send automatic payment reminders.
SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNTING
- Easily track your expenses. Simply snap a photo of your receipt to safely store and claim business expenses.
- Save for next time. Add expenses directly to your invoice and save recurring expenses for future use.
- No more overflowing shoeboxes. Organize all of your expenses and print expense reports with one tap.
- Know what happens to your invoice after you hit “send.”
- See when customers have viewed your invoices and who still needs to make a payment.
- Schedule appointments and organize your day.
- Keep track of your receipts and time on the job so you can bill accurately.
- Run reports and get all the information you need in one statement. Just select a client and we’ll take care of the rest.
- The home screen showcases your most critical business insights, making it easier to make faster, informed decisions
Ready to start making estimates and invoices with ease? Download our invoice app today. You can start a free trial before choosing the plan that best suits your business.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Subscriptions automatically renew unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24 hours before end of current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes account. Unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Read more about our terms and conditions here - https://invoice.2go.com/tosInline/
- General performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I hate that I only have the energy to write a review when this software is having issues but here it is. I started my construction business in 2011 and have used this app since day one. It’s been great for me and I’ve turned many other contractors on to it. The interface used to be simple and easy to use. I understand that companies must evolve and grow with demand but it would have been better to leave well enough alone. There is nothing more frustrating than spending an hour on an invoice or estimate only to have it randomly deleted or zeroed out after saving. Server/cloud issues are becoming more normal than not. I’m furious and don’t know how to move forward now that I’m invested into it. This has been going on for months and a couple updates. I’ve remained patient as these issues are expected with iOS updates and whatnot. A day or two is acceptable but not this amount of time.
Update. Developer responds- we don’t know of this. Yet I’ve emailed for the last couple months and the response I get is “sorry. This is a known issue. We are working to fix”. Your public p.r response does not match private response. Sorry but This is only a slap in the face to an already poor situation.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, our product team would like to speak with you to better understand your feedback and investigate this issue you’ve been experiencing. If you are interested in speaking to one of our product managers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Apple Store username included and we will be in touch. Thanks for your patience.
Functional but not necessarily practical
The app is simple enough to setup and use. It does the job that a one person shop needs it to do. However I think it’s ridiculous that you can’t turn off credit/debit and digital payments without buying the annual membership. This seems backwards, as in the membership should provide that option not just allow you to turn it off. The problem with the feature being turned on by default is that customers try and pay digitally only for me to have to refund the payment and ask them for a check. I also have my own way of accepting credit card payments that doesn’t force me to pay annually for something I only need less than a handful of times in a year.
From my perspective this creates a situation that not only makes you buy an annual subscription to turn off a feature that isn’t necessary for small shops but allowing credit card payments causes the business to charge credit card fees. The option to pay via card or digitally should be opt in not opt out. The developer should change this and consider a more compelling reason to hold people over a barrel in order to get them to subscribe. At the very least consider a per use fee when someone wants to pay digitally and the business wants to accept the digital payment. Currently searching for another app alternative.
Developer Response ,
Hello. We are sorry to hear your concerns about how payments work with the free accounts. We would be happy to go over other options for you if you want to disable payments. Please contact us at support@Invoice2go.com at your earliest convenience.
Use to be good
I am one of the original customer off invoice 2 go, I paid for the app and bought it after a few years the company decided to charge for the service yearly instead of selling the app, so they decided to not update the app for the original owners to make them pay for the service wile we but it! At the same time there was enough bug to slow down the service and having so many issues to make everybody gave up on their purchase. So I went ahead and use their service since then but still I am dealing with missing estimates that I’m working on for an hours or missing invoice that I just created half an hour ag so I went ahead and use their service since then but still I am dealing with missing estimates that I’m working on for an hours or missing invoice that I just created less then half an hour and it doesn’t exist anymore.
I’m just tired of it and I’m not a complaint guy or a negative person probably this is the second review on living in the past 15 years that it is negative! Good luck
Developer Response ,
Hi Jaber. We're very sorry you've had a rough time in our app, but we'd like to help. Please email us at email@example.com or live chat in at bit.ly/i2gchat with a few specific examples of documents you couldn't find after saving, and we'll get back to you ASAP with our assistance.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 139.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Invoice2go, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard $9.99
- Starter Package - 12 month $9.99
- Lite $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.