Small business owners in over 160 countries trust Invoice2go to send professional invoices and estimates to clients.
Invoice 2go is the ultimate invoice maker. Send simple invoices using professional templates, PDF invoices and quotes, online payments, receipt and expense tracking, business reporting and more — all in one easy-to-use app.
Whether you need to create a construction invoice or quote, business receipt for your side gig or track receipts for your small business, Invoice2go is the #1 invoice app for the job.
Create estimates for your clients so they’ll know what to expect. When the job is done, convert estimates into invoices with a tap and send them out. Track your invoices to keep up with every payment.
Create great-looking, professional invoices and get paid faster using one simple app. Accept all the ways your clients want to pay online. Capture your expenses as you incur them.
Invoice2go is the on-the-go invoicing tool for all types of small businesses: from contractors to dog walkers, web designers to musicians.
All of your information is automatically synced and available on your iPhone, iPad and computer.
Invoice2go has been the #1 invoice app for 10+ years and counting. Here’s why people choose Invoice2go:
* Streamline your look. Choose from 8 professional invoice templates optimized for easy use.
* Add a logo for your business. Upload your own or create one using our custom logo designer.
* Match your brand. Sync the color of your logo to your invoice.
* Showcase your awards and honors. Include additional images on your invoice to elevate your look.
INVOICE WITH EASE
* Create and send an invoice in under 1 minute.
* Make invoices without any training. If you can send an email, you can use Invoice2go.
* Review your edits before you send an estimate or invoice.
* Set up weekly, bi-weekly or monthly invoices for repeat business.
CREATE & SEND ESTIMATES
* Create an estimate for your project.
* Share estimates with your client and save it for invoicing.
* Convert an estimate into an invoice in seconds.
GET PAID FASTER
* Send invoices on the spot. Improve your turnaround time and save yourself the paperwork.
* Accept payments instantly. Add the payments feature so clients can pay your invoices using American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Paypal, and Apple Pay.
* Never miss a thing. Keep an eye on overdue invoices and send automatic payment reminders.
* Easily track your expenses. Simply snap a photo of your receipt to safely store and claim business expenses.
* Save for next time. Add expenses directly to your invoice and save recurring expenses for future use.
* No more overflowing shoeboxes. Organize all of your expenses and print expense reports with one tap.
* Know what happens to your invoice after you hit “send.”
* See when customers have viewed your invoices and who still needs to make a payment.
* Schedule appointments and organize your day.
* Keep track of your receipts.
* Keep track of time on the job and bill accurately.
* Run reports on estimates, invoices, expenses and more.
* Get all the information you need in one statement. Just select a client and we’ll take care of the rest.
Ready to start making estimates and invoices with ease? Download our invoice app today. You can start a free trial before choosing the plan that best suits your business.
** Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Invoice2go doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Subscriptions automatically renew unless turned off in Account Settings at least 24 hours before end of current period. Payment is charged to your iTunes account. Unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Read more about our terms and conditions here - https://invoice.2go.com/tosInline/
- General performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nobody gets into business because they have a passion for sending quotes, invoices, and payment reminders—so let Invoice 2go handle all that. Don’t wait until you get back to the office; send beautifully designed invoices on the go as soon as you’re done. Track expenses, take credit card payments, sign documents on the spot—the only thing left for you to do is, you know, that thing you have a passion for!
Great app and keeps getting better
I work in film production and this app has become an essential part of my business. From keeping track of clients and payments to customizing billable items and discounts. With the recent addition of separating parts and labor, it’ll be a great tool for helping clients understand that these are two SEPARATE things.
With that being said, even more customization would be very helpful as not all business models are the same and clients would be more comfortable seeing terms they are familiar with.
Also, as a freelancer, the ability to attach pdf forms would be incredibly helpful as I nearly always am required to provide employment documents (W9s, etc) with each new client. Having the ability to bundle that with my invoice would help to streamline the whole process and make getting paid happen that much quicker.
Functional but not necessarily practical
The app is simple enough to setup and use. It does the job that a one person shop needs it to do. However I think it’s ridiculous that you can’t turn off credit/debit and digital payments without buying the annual membership. This seems backwards, as in the membership should provide that option not just allow you to turn it off. The problem with the feature being turned on by default is that customers try and pay digitally only for me to have to refund the payment and ask them for a check. I also have my own way of accepting credit card payments that doesn’t force me to pay annually for something I only need less than a handful of times in a year.
From my perspective this creates a situation that not only makes you buy an annual subscription to turn off a feature that isn’t necessary for small shops but allowing credit card payments causes the business to charge credit card fees. The option to pay via card or digitally should be opt in not opt out. The developer should change this and consider a more compelling reason to hold people over a barrel in order to get them to subscribe. At the very least consider a per use fee when someone wants to pay digitally and the business wants to accept the digital payment. Currently searching for another app alternative.
Developer Response ,
Hello. We are sorry to hear your concerns about how payments work with the free accounts. We would be happy to go over other options for you if you want to disable payments. Please contact us at support@Invoice2go.com at your earliest convenience.
- 94.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Invoice2go, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Package - 12 month $24.99
- Pro Package - 12 months $49.99
- Enterprise package - 12 months $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.