Learn how to invest with our award-winning Fantasy Finance® game. When you’re ready to trade for real, start investing from $1.
“Turn Gaming into Investing” - FinTech Futures
“A game changer, demystifying the complicated trading markets” - Appnews.co.uk
Invstr is an award-winning app that helps aspiring investors learn how to invest through our Fantasy Finance® game. When you’re ready to trade for real, start investing from as little as $1.
PLAY FANTASY FINANCE®
Build a virtual portfolio with $1M in play money. Compete with players around the world to win cash prizes. Think you’ve got what it takes to be a top investor? Let’s find out.
• Trade stocks to increase the value of your portfolio
• The higher the return on your investment, the higher you’ll place in the monthly Invstr Fantasy League
• Finish in the top 10 to win real cash prizes
• Earn rewards and unlock features as you play
• Bite-sized stats & insights help you make the right call at the right time
• Follow other players to get tips and stay up-to-date
Access game-changing features and start each month with at least $1M of virtual cash. Switch to Invstr Premium and enjoy:
• Extra trades
• An unlimited watchlist
• Double Experience Points (XP)
• Flexible portfolio allocation
• Technical analysis charts
• Monthly capital insurance
• Private trading mode
Start your own private league and challenge friends, family, colleagues, or classmates to a trade-off. Put your investment skills to the test and see who earns the bragging rights.
• Ideal for schools and investment clubs
• Quick & easy to set up and run
• A fun way to learn with friends
INVEST FOR REAL
When you’re ready to trade for real, start investing from just $1.
• Invest from just $1 via fractional share trading of U.S. stocks
• Pay only $0.99 commission when trading part of a share, and from $2.99 for whole shares
• All accounts are protected by SIPC (The Securities Investor Protection Corporation) against losses in securities and cash due to brokerage bankruptcy
MONITOR THE MARKETS
Make smarter investment decisions with:
• Glance Cards for each instrument, with an Instrument Score calculated from key signals and Invstr community-based sentiment
• Live Interactive Charts for 2,500+ global stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, futures, indices and cryptocurrencies
• Personalized, up-to-the-minute market news from 50+ top financial publishers
Subscription pricing & terms:
Invstr Premium subscription prices for US users: $3.99 per month. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Competitions are not sponsored or associated with Apple. Invstr is a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or registered investment adviser, and does not provide investment advice. All investing carries risk. Past performance is not indicative of future returns, which may vary. US brokerage services, including fractional trading of US securities, are provided to Invstr users by DriveWealth LLC, an SEC-registered broker-dealer and a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC.
Fees schedule: http://bit.ly/2T6KW4A
Fractional shares disclosure: http://bit.ly/2DAVODc
Due to Canadian and Australian regulations DriveWealth LLC, can’t onboard users from these countries
This release is all about bug fixes and improving the app’s performance.
In case you’ve missed it, in the last release we’ve introduced a new group chat in private leagues, fixed an issue that prevented some users from unfollowing Invstr members, and made the following improvements to the users’ trade panels in the feed:
- Added percentage allocation to open position panels to give a sense of the user’s confidence.
- Added an open position indicator (BUY/SELL), the time the position was held for, and beautiful charts to the close position panel to give a better understanding of the trade’s performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Got my attention for sure. After working this app for nearly a whole month, at the expense of most of my free time and healthy sleep pattern, I'm not sure if I've learned anything about trading in the real world. Unless, finding that one little lucrative "glitch" (#bchbtc) and poking it as often as possible while ignoring everything else, IS a valuable real world lesson. I've had fun shooting up through the ranks though. I never expected to reach the leader board with my late start and market ignorance. So I did what the top players were doing to gain some insight and it worked too well. This month should be much different....hopefully. Real research and experimentation will prevail over gamesmanship after the fix so I'll be googling the crap out of it all and trying my best to land realistic returns. Or I'll find another way and have a shot at some real money. Got my attention for sure.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback! We are addressing the issues you are referring to, so stick around - we hope you'll have an improved experience next month.
-The Invstr Team
Best App For Learning How To Invest
After trying out multiple apps like robinhood and others, Invstr is by far the best out there. Invstr is the only app that you can can play fantasy finance, execute actual trades, and learn while doing so all in one place. By the far the best thing about this app is that, unlike robinhood, you can trade fractional shares. This is great for those who don’t have the money to buy a full share of Netflix/Amazon/Berkshire/others above 300$ but want exposure to those companies.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you for taking out the time to send us your great feedback! We really appreciate hearing from our users. So happy you are enjoying trading fractional shares. Stay tuned for more exciting features to come! - The Invstr Team
Amazing but doesn’t fit my style of trading
First off let me say this simulator is amazing. However in short it doesn’t fit the style of day traders. The app is too focused on the league which takes away the ability for you to trade anytime you want instead of being limited to 4 or 8 with premium. They should make separate leagues for day traders or maybe just change the trades all together. Either way it was so good it took my money. I upgraded to premium since I wanted to go sell my stocks but I couldn’t. Then I ended up going down 3k. Isn’t a big deal but I would have been up 5k+ if I had unlimited trades. Just an example. Very easy fix for the devs I just hope I’ll see this because I really like this game and it’s interface is beyond any other I’ve tried.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback! We hear you - The idea behind giving users a limited number of trades is to help them learn not to over trade. This was the case in the morning because of a reverse split of GungHo instrument. This is very typical market issue. If you have any other suggestions please feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org -The Invstr Team
- invstr Limited
- 449.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2019 Invstr Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Invstr Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.