Invest $1M of virtual cash and win real prizes with Fantasy Finance. And when you’re ready, trade for real from $1.
“Turn Gaming into Investing” - FinTech Futures
“A game changer, demystifying the complicated trading markets” - Appnews.co.uk
PLAY FANTASY FINANCE
The strategy and excitement of fantasy sport meets the buzz of the market. Pick your stocks, hone your skills, and win big. Every day is draft day. Are you ready to play?
• Build a portfolio and compete with other investors from around the world
• Trade stocks to increase the value of your portfolio
• The higher the return on your investment, the higher you’ll place in the monthly Invstr Fantasy League
• Finish in the top 10 to win real cash prizes
• Earn rewards and unlock features as you play
• Bite-sized stats help you make the right call at the right time
• Get valuable insights by following other players
Access game-changing features, earn extra trades, and start each month with at least $1M of virtual cash.
Switch to Invstr Premium and enjoy:
• An unlimited watchlist
• Double Experience Points (XP)
• Extra trades
• Flexible portfolio allocation
• Technical analysis charts
• Monthly capital insurance
• Private trading mode
Start your own private league and challenge friends, family, colleagues, or classmates to a trade-off. Ready to launch in seconds, put your investment skills to the test and see who earns the bragging rights.
• Ideal for schools and investment clubs
• Quick & easy to set up and run
• A fun way to learn with friends
INVEST FOR REAL
Grab a slice of the companies you love. You don’t need millions to get started!
• Invest from as little as $1 via fractional share trading of U.S. stocks
• Pay only $0.99 commission when trading part of a share, and from $2.99 for whole shares
MONITOR THE MARKETS
Make smarter investment decisions with:
• Instrument Glance Cards for each instrument with an Instrument Score calculated from key signals and Invstr community-based sentiment
• Live Interactive Charts for 2,500+ global stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, futures, indices and cryptocurrencies
• Personalized, up-to-the-minute market news from 50+ top financial publishers
Our T&Cs: https://invstr.com/terms/
Subscription pricing & terms:
Invstr Premium subscription prices for US users: $3.99 per month.
Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Invstr is a technology platform, not a registered broker-dealer or registered investment adviser, and does not provide investment advice.
All investing carries risk. Past performance is not indicative of future returns, which may vary.
US brokerage services, including fractional trading of US securities, are provided to Invstr users by DriveWealth LLC, an SEC registered broker-dealer and a regulated member of FINRA/SIPC.
Fees schedule: http://bit.ly/2T6KW4A
Fractional shares disclosure: http://bit.ly/2DAVODc
Please note: due to Canadian regulations, DriveWealth LLC, cannot on-board Canadian clients.
UI tweaks, bug fixes & performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Got my attention for sure. After working this app for nearly a whole month, at the expense of most of my free time and healthy sleep pattern, I'm not sure if I've learned anything about trading in the real world. Unless, finding that one little lucrative "glitch" (#bchbtc) and poking it as often as possible while ignoring everything else, IS a valuable real world lesson. I've had fun shooting up through the ranks though. I never expected to reach the leader board with my late start and market ignorance. So I did what the top players were doing to gain some insight and it worked too well. This month should be much different....hopefully. Real research and experimentation will prevail over gamesmanship after the fix so I'll be googling the crap out of it all and trying my best to land realistic returns. Or I'll find another way and have a shot at some real money. Got my attention for sure.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback! We are addressing the issues you are referring to, so stick around - we hope you'll have an improved experience next month.
-The Invstr Team
No many options
I’m gonna go with only constructive criticism throughout this review. 1. I think there should be different fantasy leagues where you start with different amount of money, 1m is unrealistic and I understand it is meant to be unrealistic, but for young investor they have more like 20k to invest. I think an amount like that and intervals like 20, 50, 100, 250, 1m, would be fun. 2. I find the UI to be very unhelpful, it’s hard for new users to find stocks or look at General stocks like the Dow or Nasdaq. Other than that this is an enjoyable, extremely fantasized, investing app. Good when you’re bored, but IMHO not a good informer for people trying to get into investing.
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for the feedback - we love hearing from our users what they'd like to see in the app. We will pass this information along to our product team. Stay tuned for more features to come for we are working to improve the Invstr app every day.
-The Invstr Team
Seem like a great app
I haven't been playing for long, but so far so good! There’s just 3 things I notice right away that could greatly improve the game:
1. Ability to see a Stock’s history from start to current
Maybe I’m just missing something, but I dont wan’t to know how the stock did today, I want to know how it did this month. When I buy stocks, I buy for 1 month at a time, and see how it does. 1 day is just such a small fraction that its basically useless information.
2. Ability to start with a realistic amount of money.
(instead of a million, why not give the option to start with $100,000 or $50,000 or even just $10,000 so people have a realistic view on how stocks affect budgets that low?)
3. The ability to restart your account. (I feel like every game should have this, a new start for those who have learned from their last game)
Great game! Keep it up
- invstr Limited
- 436.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Invstr Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Invstr Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.