INWEGO is a monthly event membership that gets you tickets to events in your city. Choose from hundreds of pro/college sports, concerts, and local events. Your tickets are included in your membership and are all available on your phone in the INWEGO app.
It's free to download the app & check out upcoming events in your city!
...More cities coming soon!
--HOW DOES INWEGO WORK?--
1. JOIN & EXPLORE. Become a member and start discovering hundreds of pro/college sports, concerts, festivals, and other events in your city.
2. GET TICKETS. Find an event you love, and reserve a ticket in the app. No wallet required! All tickets are included with your membership.
3. SIT WITH FRIENDS. Link your ticket with other INWEGO friends to sit together, or buy a guest ticket for non-members.
4. EASY CHECK-IN. Check-in on your app when you arrive to the event and get your ticket instantly. Everything you need is on your phone!
1. ALL-INCLUDED. Your tickets are included with your membership. No additional costs or service fees.
2. ONE STOP SHOP. Find hundreds of sports, concerts, festivals and other things to do in one place.
3. SOCIALIZE. Link and sit with INWEGO friends, or buy guest tickets for non-members.
4. EASY TO USE. No more ticket windows or looking through emails. All of your tickets are in the app!
5. PERKS. Earn more with our GoRewards and Referral programs.
6. FLEXIBILITY. Easily reserve and cancel tickets. You can also change, pause, or cancel your membership anytime.
Squashed some bugs and made some improvements for better INWEGOing!
*Virtual high five*
Ratings and Reviews
At first I wasn’t sure how this app would work out, but I decided to give it a try. First time I used it, there was a mix up with the dates on the event and so I had to go to the ticket box. I immediately thought this was a scam but then I emailed them and right away they solved the issue and we were able to attend the event. 2nd time using it, the app kept saying we were out of range to check in but we were in the front of the line. I emailed them and in less than a couple of minutes the issue was resolved and we were able to check in and enjoy the event! We’ve gone to a few more events with no issues, but I know if something comes up customer support will fix it immediately! My family and I enjoy experiencing new things and this app lets us do this without breaking the bank! We have also referred our friends and they’re enjoying it too! I would have preferred more Christmas themed events but overall we’re satisfied with the events available! My family and I highly recommend this app!
I’m in ATLANTA NOT PHOENIX
I just Paid for my first month and it keeps defaulting to Phoenix... I’m in Atlanta. I know others who would like to join ... but I’m the guinea pig... and so far this experiment is a bust!! No phone number to call. I’ve emailed yesterday and today... no response. 😡😡😡 so I’ve posted on Facebook and Twitter and now Here!! My family and I would like to use this today or just give me my money back. I am furious right now. I just need to talk to somebody. I feel duped... and sad... now mad. I was sooo excited.
Update: Customer service (Sophie) reached out and fixed my issue and everything is amazing and is working efficiently!!! I am excited and new events are added it appears daily. I promise every day I open the app, there is something new added. I enjoyed the GaTech game... I’m heading to the College Football Hall of Fame to kickoff the National Championship weekend here... then on Sunday I am going to the Walking Dead Tour!!!! Like... I am. a. Fan. I am going to a hockey game next week I think. I think I am going to the Brewery tomorrow as well. I mean it is sooo much I can keep up!!! Oh. Bone Thugs and Harmony in two weeks!!! Be still my heart!!! Yes. Folks. It is a definite deal in Atlanta to have InWeGo! I love it. #iGoInWithInWeGo on the regular. #inWeGoIsLife 😍😍😍😍
P.s. Just forget about that first paragraph🤣🤣🤣 but that’s the reason For my 1 star rating... which is now going up to four stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟
Developer Response ,
Hi Tasheba - We're really sorry for the trouble, but glad that Sophie from our Customer Support team was able to get your account fixed to Atlanta shortly after you posted this review. We also have a change coming in our next app update that asks the user to confirm their city selection to hopefully prevent this type of confusion.
We hope you've been loving the app ever since! Your #goInWithInWeGo hashtag is our new favorite :)
Atlanta is Winning!
Amazing concept, app and way to catch events! You can truly ball on a budget. I love the ability to invite friends, link other users, and the discounted rates for additional tickets.
Only downsides, very minor ones, the popular events go fast and it's a challenge for the ticket to immediately appear in the app and/or find the ticket after it appears the first time.
The pros strongly outweigh any negatives. The app is HIGHLY recommended. Attending one event pays for itself. Plus you cancel at any time. In addition, the customer service is great. And one of the biggest wins, the seating has been spectacular for the sporting events! My seats have been, time over time, in the 100 sections. (i.e. Braves, Hawks, etc.)
One word 'Enjoy' and pray INWEGO continues to expand to other cities we love.
- Southern Experience, LLC
- 101 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Southern Experience LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.