IO Classroom mobile is the flagship app for teachers and education professionals. It's part of the IO Classroom platform (formerly known as Skedula). It includes the features most used by teachers in the classroom. This version includes:
- Class list with student count and course identifiers
- Dynamic, real-time student search
- Imported student pictures to make finding a student easier
- Seating Chart (including editing of seating chart and the ability to switch between seated and alphabetical views)
- Ability to take class attendance (including setting bulk attendance)
- Assignment lists
- Traditional (single assignment) grading (including bulk grading, additional points, valid grades and grading icons)
- Gradebook grading
- Student Portfolio View (including student schedule, contacts, anecdotal and daily attendance) without leaving the grading or attendance page
- Display of student schedules for all or any particular day
- Capability to call parents and guardians directly from Student Portfolio
- Ability to post and view anecdotal logs
- School list allowing teachers to switch schools
- Communication via IO Classroom/PupilPath Mail
Your school must be using the IO Classroom platform to use this app. If you are unsure, contact your school to find out before you download this app.
To find out more about IO Classroom, or to get IO Classroom in your school, please visit: http://www.ioeducation.com
The Skedula app requires a wireless connection or a data plan.
Note: You must have a teacher or administrator account to use this app.
- Added an optional Secure Mode feature where the app needs to be unlocked before use
- Fixed issue composing mail on iOS 13
- Fixed problem setting filters in Gradebook on iOS 13
- Fixed other minor UI issues related to iOS 13
- Fixed Face ID integration
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t wanna judge but
I wanted to check my skedula stuff for school since I didn’t check last year and have just been in pupil path but my teachers would say the grades there are sometimes delayed so I wanted to check skedula. I googled it found the new app and downloaded it. When I put in my password and stuff it said something like “error server not found” and I was confused so I put in my passwords and stuff again trying my old one since I’ve only changed my pupil path one once and this time the screens black so I deleted it after trying two more times. I don’t wanna Judge since this may be a new app in the App Store but please fix it soon
Messaging needs to function
The messaging is not a good setup. It is difficult to find messages sent for record keeping. For example, I sent a message and it shows in sent mail, but I can’t read it or open it. It doesn’t show in the inbox or thread but I can see the beginning in sent. I am not sure if the parent got it or not. Parents have also been complaining they sent a message but it didn’t send. Another parent said she got 20 message sent failure but wasn’t sending any messages.
For your basic grade book needs it’s okay, but there are two issues that make this app mediocre. First, I can’t create new assignments because the categories that were created and show up on a computer aren’t there. Second, the messaging feature isn’t present.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.