IOU | UOI - I Owe U Owe I
Do you remember who borrowed your boxed DVD set of "Godfather"? Or, who took your copy of "Da Vinci Code" that you had to stand in line for an hour to be autographed by Dan Brown? How about the missing shovel - was that next door Joe or Mike who lives across the street?
IOUOI is unlike any other application on the App Store - its lets you easily track all your borrowing and lending activities.
- Follow me on Twitter @pixelround
-- Basic Functions --
- Track all your borrowings and lendings - both money and items.
- Assign monetary value to items borrowed/loaned.
- Organize borrowings/lendings into categories for easy organization.
- Close an entry once the person returns the item - keeps track of all old borrowing/lending activities.
- Easy numeric entry
-- Options --
- Password Protection with Forgot password reset support
- Badge support for overdue, due soon entries
- Color themes with millions of themes from colourlovers.com
-- Management Functions --
- Track payments
- Ability to send reminder emails with the tap of a button.
- Due date support
- List of recent contacts in Add/Edit dialog
- Other eye-candy animations
- Performance, Memory usage improvements
- Now able to work with Exchange and Mobile Me contacts
All that and still free free free
Coming up in upcoming versions
- FTP Backup/Restore
- Paypal integration
- Facebook integration
- Due Date/Close Date/Create Data Calendar
IOUOI - a perfect solution to life's conundrums of borrowing and lending!!
If you can help us with the translations for your language please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not post negative reviews. Contact me instead using http://www.proximux.com/iouoi/support. This application takes a lot more effort than iFart, Fart for Free and such gimmicky applications. A little encouragement would go a long way.
Support for larger screens
Support for dark mode
Support for FaceID in addition to TouchID for unlocking screen
Simplification of user interface
Ratings and Reviews
I tested every free IOU app there is. Like 7 of them. I ended up keeping this one. It was a tough choice between this one and "Owed" because owed allowed two things this app doesn't have:
1. An app badge telling you how many things are still loaned out
2. A due date setting
I chose this one because I figured the developer can easily add those faster than owed can add the things it's missing.
Hopefully those two features will come soon. I'm willing to pay for them as well.
Great App Before Last Update
This used to be a great app it was easy to see and manage IOUOI’s owed. It was my go to for everything that I lent out or received.
The last update made the app completely useless it wiped out all contacts names that were entered, but kept the logs.
Had to check each logs file with a magnifying glass to see whose name should be linked to which account, i still have not been able to cross reference each iou to the person. Worse of all, unable to clearly see the details due to the updated font and background changes.
The app used to have a multi-color category capabilities, to help distinguish one category from the other to clearly identify and was easy to read fonts with white background.
—- The last update removed every category color and replaced all the fields with a horrible blue background, making it extremely difficult to read the text without using a magnifier (I have a iPhone 12 Pro Max and the screen is large enough to view).
—- Not certain what the developer was thinking but they took a great app and made it completely horrible to use. I’d recommend to anyone looking for a IOU app to keep looking. Maybe the developer will see their error and revert the app back to before the update but seriously doubt that will happen.
Developer Response ,
Sincere apologies for your inconvenience! Please contact me at email@example.com and I will try to help you best I can.
Very Useful, most excellent
This is an excellent App, It enables me to keep track of the numerous things I lend/borrow within my group of friends, so they are returned to their rightful homes. Particularly helpful as the years pass & my memory is not as good as it was. It has saved me endless emails asking ‘Does anyone have my.........’
Easy to use, love it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sucheta Khot
- 2.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Pixelround Software