IOU | UOI - I Owe U Owe I
Do you remember who borrowed your boxed DVD set of "Godfather"? Or, who took your copy of "Da Vinci Code" that you had to stand in line for an hour to be autographed by Dan Brown? How about the missing shovel - was that next door Joe or Mike who lives across the street?
IOUOI is unlike any other application on the App Store - its lets you easily track all your borrowing and lending activities.
- Follow me on Twitter @pixelround
-- Basic Functions --
- Track all your borrowings and lendings - both money and items.
- Assign monetary value to items borrowed/loaned.
- Organize borrowings/lendings into categories for easy organization.
- Close an entry once the person returns the item - keeps track of all old borrowing/lending activities.
- Easy numeric entry
-- Options --
- Password Protection with Forgot password reset support
- Badge support for overdue, due soon entries
- Color themes with millions of themes from colourlovers.com
-- Management Functions --
- Track payments
- Ability to send reminder emails with the tap of a button.
- Due date support
- List of recent contacts in Add/Edit dialog
- Other eye-candy animations
- Performance, Memory usage improvements
- Now able to work with Exchange and Mobile Me contacts
All that and still free free free
Coming up in upcoming versions
- FTP Backup/Restore
- Paypal integration
- Facebook integration
- Due Date/Close Date/Create Data Calendar
IOUOI - a perfect solution to life's conundrums of borrowing and lending!!
If you can help us with the translations for your language please contact us at email@example.com.
Please do not post negative reviews. Contact me instead using http://www.proximux.com/iouoi/support. This application takes a lot more effort than iFart, Fart for Free and such gimmicky applications. A little encouragement would go a long way.
Bug fix to allow entry of value for international users.
Remove limit of 200 characters on description
Better alignment of views on all devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I tested every free IOU app there is. Like 7 of them. I ended up keeping this one. It was a tough choice between this one and "Owed" because owed allowed two things this app doesn't have:
1. An app badge telling you how many things are still loaned out
2. A due date setting
I chose this one because I figured the developer can easily add those faster than owed can add the things it's missing.
Hopefully those two features will come soon. I'm willing to pay for them as well.
Very Useful, most excellent
This is an excellent App, It enables me to keep track of the numerous things I lend/borrow within my group of friends, so they are returned to their rightful homes. Particularly helpful as the years pass & my memory is not as good as it was. It has saved me endless emails asking ‘Does anyone have my.........’
Easy to use, love it.
This app has great functionality when it works but getting it to run is nearly impossible. After about 30 attempts to open the app it will stay open once but not for long and force closes. Tried reinstalling and even used on a fresh reset and still have the same issues. iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 11 and 12
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about this. My sincere apologies for your inconvenience. Thanks for using the app and providing the valuable feedback. I will look into the problems and provide a quick fix. Thanks!
I have not been able to reproduce this problem. Please kindly send a feedback from the AppStore feedback email link (since you are unable to launch the app).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.