IP Cam turns your iOS device into a portable IP surveillance camera (with audio). Run IP Cam on your iOS device, and via WiFi network, you can view live video and audio captured by your iOS device on web browser from any computer. You can even view IP Cam from using Safari browser from another iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
IP Cam also supports standard MJPEG streaming, so you can view it from any other IP Camera viewer apps.
If you have a paired Apple Watch, you can also remotely view the camera from your watch. For example, you can set your iPhone in the living room, and remotely monitor and control the app from the bedroom.
* Live camera views from iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with camera.
* View from web browsers on any operating systems.
* Compatible with standard MJPEG streaming for viewing with 3rd party apps.
* Support Wi-Fi networks.
* Support remote-recording.
* View recorded video from iOS device.
* Auto-config remote access via UPnP (when available).
* Video adjustment control: saturation, brightness, contrast, etc.
* Flash control (when available).
* Grayscale and Night Vision mode.
* Login and password protection.
* Dynamic DNS service support.
* Apple Watch support.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Updated for newer watchOS support.
* Added a reset option to video settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Works but laggy
It does work. I needed this to work with some standard mjpeg viewer software and it does work like that, so that's good.
Unfortunately, the framerate is pretty disappointing. Regardless of how I set the framerate, resolution, and quality, I get maybe 5fps at best on my 5s. Another cam app I bought after this one has no such problem so I know it's not a hardware / network limitation.
Lastly, it would be nice if the actual resolution was shown in the options instead of just low / medium / high. My client software needed to know the actual resolution so it took some guesswork to get that working.
I'll keep it installed because I've already paid for it but I expect I'll mostly use the other cam app I bought (which was also less expensive) due to the framerate problem.
Does not work with IP Camera software as advertised
Tried this with Ivideon and camera never connects. It is advertised as working with IP Cam viever software so if this doesn't work IMHO its a fail. Really wishing they can fix this as it would be awesome to use iphones as surveillance cameras with IP cam viewing software.
Robbed for $2
Waste of money does not work genius tho because I don’t feel like fighting to get back my $2
The developer, Senstic, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 34.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Senstic
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.