IPCams is a best in class app for viewing your IP security cameras. Connect an ONVIF, RTSP, MJPEG, or HLS camera and view its stream with a beautiful and fluid experience. From the small screen on your wrist to the large screen in your living room, IPCams makes it easy to view your cameras.
• Supercharged Camera Viewer - Connect ONVIF, RTSP, and MJPEG cameras
• Smart Motion Detection - AI motion detection, event recording & push notifications
• Multi Platform - Download IPCams on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch
• Immersive Dashboards - Keep your eyes on multiple cameras as once
• Pan, Tilt, & Zoom - Control your ONVIF camera's PTZ movement
• Picture in Picture - Keep an eye on your camera while using other apps
• Snapshots - Capture important moments with still snapshots from your camera
• iCloud Sync - Your cameras are readily available on all your iCloud devices
• Widgets - Add camera shortcuts and snapshots to your home screen
• Private - Your camera data and their streams belong to you and your devices
• Customizable - Customize with alternate app icons, theme colors, and camera icons
• Multiple Windows - View various cameras and dashboards side by side on Mac and iPad
• Key Commands - Navigate and control the app with your keyboard on Mac and iPad
• App Shortcuts - Quickly access your cameras with widgets and from the app icon menu
• Configuration Import/Export - Share your .ipcams configuration files with others
IPCams is back and ready for the new year! Here’s whats new in 2024.1:
• Under the Hood - We've been working hard behind the scenes to get ready for some upcoming features
• Bug Fixes - We’ve squashed a few bugs and tidied things up
Ratings and Reviews
Great app with lots of room for improvement
As far as the current feature set goes, the app works mostly flawlessly. The stream quality is better than I’ve been able to get through HomeAssistant, HomeBridge, or any other IP cam software I’ve used. There are some missing features that I feel are pretty important for an NVR program to have though.
First is motion zones. I have a camera pointed at my front deck and the street, and even with only person detection turned on I get way too many events. It’s hard to filter through them and they eat up a crazy amount of space.
Second is HomeKit integration. It would be nice if the hub could act as a HomeKit hub, so the cameras are viewable to other members of my household that don’t have the app downloaded.
Honestly that’s pretty much it. If I ever see those features introduced this app would be an easy 5 star recommendation.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
This app has tremendous potential. I bought it to display my Wyze and Amcrest cameras together (RTSP & ONVIF). In general, it works. I bought the lifetime product. But there is an inexcusable issue with this product in that the developer provides absolutely NO support.
With a complex program such as this, which handles various types of cameras and protocols, it is unpardonable to provide zero support. This guy is selling this app on the side, while he has another full-time job. That means you are on your own. I am not going to rely on an unsupported product to handle my home security. Who would do that?
It’s one thing if this app worked perfectly without problems, but I run into many issues with connections that can’t be resolved without help and yet this guy is only concerned with collecting your money through the Apple store.
He needs to either fish or cut bait. Selling a complex product like this without support is almost theft and you don’t find out there is no support until you need it. He doesn’t have the courage to tell you in the app description that he won’t support his own product.
A potentially great product rendered almost useless because the developer wants to have his cake and eat it too. Deplorable!
Great app, complex setup due to weird settings
Got this app and I’m relatively good at setting stuff up. This threw me for a loop. Tried many different versions of the settings and was able to see the website for my camera. I had to go thru GitHub to be able to contact the developer, but he responded very quickly. Have a couple of suggestions for a fix and it worked great. I don’t think this was any fault of the app, just weird settings, but he said he will address the issue in further updates.
Overall, a great app that I can sync across my Apple devices. A++
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nogosoft LLC
- 118.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 8.0 or later.
English, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Nogosoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Yearly $29.99
- Pro Monthly $3.99
- Pro Plus Yearly $59.99
- Pro Plus Monthly $7.99
- Pro Lifetime $149.99
- Pro Yearly - Family $59.99
- Pro Lifetime - Family $299.99
- Pro Lifetime - Family Upgrade $149.99
- Pro Plus Lifetime - Upgrade $149.99
- Pro Plus Lifetime $299.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.