iPalettes - The easiest way to create awesome color palettes!
** Why should you use it? **
- You need a color range but you don't have any idea to make it.
- You need a tool to choose color schemes.
- You need a color converter between HEX, HSB, RGB, CMYK.
So, iPalettes will provide tools and give you ideas to create many beautiful palettes.
You can choose from 1000+ color palettes in Inspiration tab. In addition, you can edit and save your palette to review it later. At the end, you can save it to Camera Roll and share it to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email or AirDrop as you want.
With iPalettes, there are 3 ways to create a palette:
1. From Photo Library or Camera
iPalettes will analyze image colors and create the best palette from it, but you can edit this palette as you like
2. From Color Picker Tool
3. From Pantone
Pantone is a color range to create palettes.
** How to use? **
There are 2 main tabs, Inspiration and My Palettes. Inspiration is a list of suggested palettes. My Palettes is a list of palettes that you saved. Tap and hold item in My Palettes if you want to delete it.
** New updates **
* Support portrait and landscape orientation for all devices.
* Feature: Save palette with a name and export with this name.
* Feature: Share extension app
- In this feature, another apps can share images to iPalettes. All shared image will be saved as projects in My palettes tab.
- Example: Go to Photos app, choose an image and share it to iPalettes app. After that, go to iPalettes, this image will auto save to My palettes tab. Please enjoy it!
* Feature: Add more colors in palette.
- You can add up to 10 colors in palette on iPhone and 15 colors on iPad.
* Add option for show or hide logo in exported image.
* Support multitasking on iPad
- With iPadOS, you can use Multitasking to work with two apps at the same time.
- User can use another app with iPalettes at the same time.
* Support drag and drop for iPad (iOS 11,*).
- With drag and drop, you copy photos from one app to iPalettes and vice versa.
- Drag: In Export screen, after exporting progress is finished, long press on image view and you can move to copy this image to another apps.
* Hex code screen: support copy and paste color hex value
iPalettes is the best assistant for your work!
* Fix bug: orientation of images is not correct when dragging and dropping the images from Photo app.
* Keep the color palette when coming back from the palette creation screen.
* Improve action delete palette in My palettes tab.
* Fix bugs, support for iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest release is 5 stars!
The developer worked diligently on an issue loading photos and the latest release is bug free.
I can truly say it is now worth 5 stars!
Very extensive variety of colors perfect
Crash iOS 10 - fixed
I can't get to My Palettes anymore because it crashes when I try. Version 1.6.1(1)
Update: the developer contacted me within two days and the next update fix the crash.
Developer Response ,
Maybe it has a bug and we will fix it in next version soon. Please wait for it and try this app again!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.