IPCams is a best in class app for viewing your IP security cameras. Connect an ONVIF, RTSP, MJPEG, or HLS camera and view its stream with a beautiful and fluid experience. From the small screen on your wrist to the large screen in your living room, IPCams makes it easy to view your cameras.
• Supercharged Camera Viewer - Connect ONVIF, RTSP, MJPEG, and HLS cameras
• Multi Platform - Download IPCams on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch
• Immersive Dashboards - Keep your eyes on multiple cameras as once
• Pan, Tilt, & Zoom - Control your ONVIF camera's PTZ movement
• Snapshots - Capture important moments with still snapshots from your camera
• iCloud Sync - Your cameras are readily available on all your iCloud devices
• Private - Your camera data and their streams belong to you and your devices
• Customizable - Customize with alternate app icons, theme colors, and camera icons
• Multiple Windows - View various cameras and dashboards side by side on Mac and iPad
• Key Commands - Navigate and control the app with your keyboard on Mac and iPad
• App Shortcuts - Quickly access your cameras with widgets and from the app icon menu
• Configuration Import/Export - Share your .ipcams configuration files with others
IPCams is back with a few changes! Here’s whats new in 2.12:
• Favorites - Favorite your most used cameras and dashboards for quick and easy access
• Snapshot Management - Share or delete multiple snapshots at once
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, complex setup due to weird settings
Got this app and I’m relatively good at setting stuff up. This threw me for a loop. Tried many different versions of the settings and was able to see the website for my camera. I had to go thru GitHub to be able to contact the developer, but he responded very quickly. Have a couple of suggestions for a fix and it worked great. I don’t think this was any fault of the app, just weird settings, but he said he will address the issue in further updates.
Overall, a great app that I can sync across my Apple devices. A++
Works great, but why so expensive to purchase?
I love this app. It has never crashed on me, i can zoom in on the video. Easy to use. It allows me to setup cameras for free. I would like to purchase the app to see one more camera, but i have to pay a monthly fee or $35! This seems quite steep for an app that has no server interaction or cloud storage. I would quite happily pay $10 and own it for one more camera. I think they are losing money overall because of this.
Great Addition to my Unifi Protect System
I’ve got a security camera system from Ubiquiti, with a dozen cameras, and the Unifi Protect app is great, but it does not allow users to create nice tiled, multi-camera views (their web UI does, but that doesn’t work on mobile). The system does, however, support RTSP streams, so this app is perfect. I simply added 4 cameras using their RTSP stream, created a dashboard and entered full-screen mode. BAM! Multi-camera view. Great job, does exactly what I wanted (but couldn’t do with my Unifi app).
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nogosoft LLC
- 59.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Nogosoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Monthly $1.99
- Pro Yearly $19.99
- Pro Lifetime $69.99
- Pro Yearly - Family $29.99
- Pro Lifetime - Family $99.99
- Pro Lifetime - Family Upgrade $29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.