Productivity Development Solutions' innovative software helps you reduce unplanned downtime, maximise productivity and increase profitability.
iPDS for iPhone is part of the PDS (Mining Asset Management) Software, a multi-platform, subscription-based solution, which consists of PDS Idler, PDS Wear, PDS Complex and PDS Inspect.
· One of the most consistent causes of conveyor downtime and lost productivity in mine sites around the world is idler failure.
· PDS Idler is the most complete solution for the inspection, management and analysis of idler failures, preventing costly, unscheduled downtime on conveyor operations.
· Every year, customers save $millions in conveyor belt spend by better planning, forward purchasing and improved visibility of wear data.
· PDS Wear provides a collaborative tool for technicians to conduct thickness surveys and engage with planners and engineers to predict component life, plan scheduled replacements and assist in better selection and accurate capital planning.
· Routine inspections form the foundation of strong maintenance strategies.
· PDS Inspect enables efficient routine inspections, providing a robust digital platform for capturing defects against assets over time, enabling detailed reporting on plant condition and outstanding maintenance requirements.
· Dashboard views allow stakeholders to quickly see the condition of their assets, the current inspection status and a snapshot of critical problems.
· Offline access, ensuring routine inspections can be completed even in the most remote areas.
· Integrated support for the FLIR ONE® Pro-Series Thermal Imaging Cameras to enable thermal images to be added to inspections within the app.
· Supports photo attachments with an integrated mark up tool.
· Supports emailing of reports to single or multiple recipients to expedite the passage of information and resolve maintenance problems quicker.
To ensure iPDS provides its full capability, it requires access to:
· Your location while using the app to get GPS coordinates
· Camera access to take photos
· Photo library access to upload images
The software is licensed on a per product, per site basis. The modular structure of PDS provides clients with the freedom to select the products that relate to their particular requirements.
To get access to iPDS, you must have an active licence subscription and user account, contact Customer Support for access.
Software as a Service Agreement:
Support Services Agreement:
· web: https://support.pdsglobal.com
· email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"The information is available straight away for our stakeholders to access while we can still collect additional data in the field simultaneously. Thanks again." - Condition Monitoring Technician
We're always making changes and improvements to iPDS, to make sure you don't miss these updates, ensure you keep updates turned on.
In this release, we have included the following:
* Optimizations to reduce the amount of data being downloaded during syncing.
* Updated Carry-Over Inspection function to carry over photos as well.
* New Notification Number column in At Fault Inspections dashboard.
* Improved Search functionality in the At Fault Inspections dashboard.
* Displayed Attachment Photo Created Date label.
* Improved in-app error reporting for better diagnostics.
* Various bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
upmobi.xyz！！raise downloads by 10 times
Good job. Thank you for making such a good app. #We can make the hot keywords ranking top,also can give good rating&review for app. Find what you want in upmobi.xyz
- Productivity Development Solutions Pty Ltd
- 103.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018, Productivity Development Solutions Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.