With built-in artificial intelligence of a professional trainer, this app automatically designs the prefect workout for you every time. It remembers which muscles you worked on and suggests weights and reps based on your profile settings. You can choose between full blown gym exercises, limited home equipment, or even vacation exercises that you can pack in your suitcase.
Designed and tested by Certified Personal Trainers, iPersonalTrainer™ provides all the tools you need.
- Various workout types (Muscle Building, Circuit Training, Traditional, Full Body)
- Sports Exercises (Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Soccer, Football, Basketball and MMA)
- New Cardio Machine Workouts
- New drag-n-drop feature makes it fun to create workout routines.
- Choose from Gym, Home, or Vacation equipment.
- Group exercises however you like or complete one exercise before moving on to the next.
- Exclude equipment or swap out exercises on the fly.
- Full instructions for each Exercise
- All Built in Videos (no internet required)
- Essential Tools (Weight Tracker, BMI Calculator, Plate Calculator, Body Measurements, Before and After Pictures, Stop Watch, Music Player)
Added support for iOS14.
All workouts included now.
Removed in-app purchases.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bug in Custom Wotkouts
You can’t enter custom workout info. It lets you create a name; however, once you try to add a work out it doesn’t allow you to. If you select done, it will also delete custom work out name as well. Fix Bug Please! Would be best app yet if you would fix this small issue.
Ruined a great app
I loved this app; so user friendly in customizing workouts. I don't know who did the updating, but apparently someone who doesn't workout! Trying to customize a routine and then to edit it, is a nightmare. Who could possibly remember the name of every exercise (per your exercise title) and scroll through hundreds to select. Nuts. And drag and drop feature, isn't efficient either--can select number of sets or groups--doesn't work right! Put it back!
Bring back Randomize feature please!
I've been using this App for 3 years now and have loved it. The latest update was a real disappointment. You killed the randomize your previous workout feature. That was the coolest feature. Please bring it back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.