Customizable iPhone battery complications for Apple Watch. All complication types are supported and you can pick up to 3 different display styles for each complication from the watch app.
Receive notifications on Apple Watch when your iPhone battery power is low or when it has finished charging and is ready to go. You can configure how often the app should monitor the battery level.
+ added backwards compatibility for watchOS 4
Ratings and Reviews
Best I could find
I tried a bunch of apps that show iPhone battery as an Apple Watch complication and this one was my favorite. The ui looks the good, the complication options are extensive and it seems very stable. I couldn’t find any that would reliably update the complication without having to launch the app, which is a shame, but this might be something out of the developers control. I do have a few requests that would make it perfect. One would be a complication that shows both iPhone and watch battery on the same complication. And the other request would be to include a third device’s battery into the app, for me an iPad would be good but an Apple laptop could be useful too. Thanks!
Works...but doesn’t work.
Here’s what I’ve noticed after a few days of use:
1) It does display the battery percentage of my iPhone on my watch, but for the most part it doesn’t update the battery percentage until I click the complication icon (and I have mine set to update every 30 minutes which is the most frequent setting). This basically defeats the purpose of the app in my opinion.
2) You have the ability to choose from 3 different complication icons, but if I go into the settings and try to switch from one icon to another, the icon does not always change on the watch face. This is especially the case when switching from one watch face to another.
3) The notifications for low battery or fully charged battery don’t work. And when they do work they are way off. For example, I disconnected my fully charged iPhone from its charger at 5:30am this morning and received a notification on my watch at 11:30am saying my phone was fully charged. Not only had I not charged my phone again between 5:30-11:30, but my battery percentage was at 87% when the app claimed it to be at 100%.
All-in-all, I am very disappointed with this app and even more so at the fact that Apple allows the developer to charge people money for an app that does not perform as advertised. Hopefully it will improve thru updates but I’m not very optimistic.
Battery App Is a must have App for Battery
I really like the idea that we are all together and we are all set to learn about things that we can do for our future and we can always pray together for all of the people who have already done things for our lives and the other stuff that we will do
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crypto Inc.
- 29.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Crypto, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.