***Are you flying the A318/319/320/321***
Want to study aircraft systems on the A320 series aircraft in the palm of your hand, while commuting or deadheading? Need to refresh your systems knowledge for re-current ground school or an exam? Want to create your own flash cards and not cary a pile of paper with you?
iPilot A320 Study Guide is designed to help you study the A320 systems in the palm of your hand. The easy use of flash cards and images will help you better retain operational systems information of the A320. This application will not teach you how to fly the airplane, it is simply an application to complement the training program you may already be in.
Create your own flash cards about anything from company related information to operational procedures. The sky is the limit when creating flash cards. You can even share custom created flash cards with co-workers nearby.
It's a fantastic way to refresh your memory, create your own flash cards, and share then with co-workers.
- Over 600 flash cards currently in the application
- Create, Edit and Add your own flash cards to any category for immediate use
- Choose single or multiple systems to study at any given time
- Flash cards for CFM and IAE engines
- View any number of flash cards from selected systems
- Flash cards will appear in random order and not repeat patterns to foster memory retention
- Tag cards for review if additional study is desired
- Utilize the Search function to find and study specific flash cards
- Change the card color or use a prefered color for all cards
- Connect a bluetooth keyboard for easier flash card creation
- Universal iPad/iPhone application
- Share custom flash cards with fellow iPilot A320 users via bluetooth
- Application was completely re-written for iOS 10.0 and later
- Improved card studying options and combinations
- Organize cards within a Section, Deck and Collection
- Better Search functionality
- New and improved sharing of cards
- Added help bubbles to describe functionality
- Designed to be readable at user accessability setting
- Select from Multiple card colors
- Present Answer first (Jeopardy Style)
Ratings and Reviews
This is just flash cards and nothing else
Was looking for an app someone had shown me with an excellent lights and switches interactive feature. This is definitely not that program although it looks similar. For the money I figured this had to be it. Didn't even use this for my most recent PC. My own flash cards that I use in a normal $3 flash card program are more than adequate and easier to use. Again. Do not be fooled. This looks like the program with interactive lights and switches but this is not that program. Just some jerk that's charging a stupid amount of money to share his own flash cards.
Can not edit cards which come with the App.
To be honest this is very disappointing. I was expecting much more for 20 bucks. You can only edit custom cards that you create not what is already provided with this app.
Cards that are already made/included in the app, even if the information is wrong or missing, can not be deleted,edited or added to. So basically you have to create your own new category or set of cards!
Also, lacking in lights and switches diagrams. This app does not cover the whole overhead panel, Or pedestal.
This is very very basic and I will only change my rating if they fix what I had mentioned. i.e. Lights and switches questions and the option of editing any card you like. Not just custom set. As is, this app is not worth 20 bucks that's for sure. I've owned this app now for over a year and not one software update has been provided.
Needs desktop companion
I would give it 5 stars if it had a desktop companion so I can create my custom flash cards on my Macbook then sync them to the 320 application
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.