*** Flying the B777 ***
Want to study aircraft systems on the B777 series aircraft while commuting or deadheading? Need to refresh your systems knowledge for re-current ground school or an exam? Want to create your own flash cards and not cary a pile of paper with you?
iPilot B777 Study Guide is designed to help you study the B777 systems in the palm of your hand. The easy use of flash cards and images will help you better retain operational systems information of the B777. This application will not teach you how to fly the airplane, it is simply an application to complement the training program you may already be in.
- Over 650 flash cards currently in the application
- Edit cards to accommodate your specific needs
- Choose single or multiple systems to study at any given time
- Select any number of cards to study from selected systems
- Flash cards will appear in random order and not repeat patterns to foster memory retention
- Tag cards for review if additional study is desired
- Utilize the Search function to find and study specific flash card(s)
- Connect a bluetooth keyboard for easier flash card creation
- Universal iPad/iPhone application
- Create custom categories
- Share custom flash cards with fellow iPilot B777 users via bluetooth
- Application was completely re-written for iOS 10.0 and later
- Improved card studying options and combinations
- Organize cards within a Section, Deck and Collection
- Better Search functionality
- New and improved sharing of cards
- Added help bubbles to describe functionality
- Designed to be readable at user accessability setting
- Select from Multiple card colors
- Present Answer first (Jeopardy Style)
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth $20.00
For this price, I would expect a LOT more than a bunch of flash cards. If anything, there should be THOUSANDS of them.
Some categories don't even have a single flash card in them! See that first screen shot up there? The LIMITATIONS category is conveniently hiding the number of cards in it because it has NONE!
Also, a very serious problem: some flash cards gives you a conversion between LBS and KGS on a 2:1 ratio! Unacceptable. There should be a way to switch between units and see them reflected in the cards.
Suggestion for improvements:
1. More flash cards! Hire somebody to be everyday between the books and the computer generating more content!
2. Add something else, like schematics. Vary the content!
3. Lower the price! US$5 is more than enough for such a simple piece of software!
I am an instructor on the B777 for a major airline. This set of flashcards is a great training aid to maintain system knowledge. This won't replace initial training but aid recurrent training on aircraft systems. Now if you could just make a set of cards with our flight manual in flashcard form safety and recurrent sim sessions might be less stressful on the flight crews. Great product, very well done.
A good start
It would be nice if you could modify existing cards in the database. I've found some switches labeled differently and answers that could be better so you wouldn't have to view multiple systems to get the answer you want to review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.