Finally - the ONE application that keeps your personal and business information in a single, unified, secure place. And it's FREE!
iPIM™ Free, the free version of the leading all-in-one personal and business organizer and sophisticated database, offers a unique and innovative way to store your data using standard or custom forms, with a host of advanced features you won't find anywhere else:
● USE secure built-in templates to store emergency data, memos and reminders, checklist, to-do lists, passwords, credit card and bank account information, shopping lists, inventory lists, expenses and more.
● CREATE your own custom templates easily and intuitively (or modify the built-in ones) to match your personal and business needs, using 15+ rich data types.
● ORGANIZE your data in built-in or custom folders and subfolders for easy access.
● ACCESS your data quickly using iPIM™'s unique time-saving user interface.
● SET UP time reminders (including repeated reminders) for any item.
● SEARCH your data quickly and thoroughly using simple or complex search terms, and save your searches for later use.
● SHARE your data via email, Facebook and Twitter.
● PROTECT your data using iPIM™'s built-in military-grade encryption and an application- or folder-based password or fingerprint authentication.
● USE a single universal application for all your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
● NEVER INSTALL ANOTHER INFORMATION MANAGER - iPIM™ caters for your personal and business data needs in a single, powerful solution.
If you enjoy the free version of iPIM™, you can always upgrade to the full version without losing your existing data and get much, much more:
● Create unlimited number of notes.
● Use additional exciting note types - photos*, videos*, sound recordings* and scribbles.
● Synchronize your data across all of your devices through iCloud*.
● Create location-based reminders* (including repeated reminders) in addition to the standard time-based reminders.
● Print* your notes on supported printers.
● Get rid of all advertisements.
Want the full version right now? Search for iPIM in the App Store!
* Photos, videos, sound recordings, scribbles, location-based reminders, printing and iCloud synchronization available in the full version and on supported devices only. Location reminders on some devices are GPS-based; continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but for bad icloud sync
I bought this app three days ago. It us promising, but when it comes to icloud synchronizing it fails to meet the expectations. Besides, it does not support Arabic. The letters of the words in Arabic are not connected together. Nevertheless, it is a good app.
I had hopes for this app but it's simply too "fiddley". Define forms, must add icons even when I have no need for them, notes, memo, and other textual information is just that, text and it doesn't need decorations, what it needs is to be robust, to fully index all data and provide a flexible search capability.
I'm using an old app now named "Memo Plus". It lets me create a folder at need and type in or paste text to create a memo in that folder and it's done. The app indexes everything for searching and adds the creation and last modified date (also searchable). There are versions for IOS, Mac OS-X and all versions of Windows with which it can sync via WIFI.
Unfortunately, it's been long abandoned by the developer and will die with IOS 11. So I've been downloading and buying every app I can find on the App Store that looks like it might work. So far there's nothing, just lightweight apps with all kinds of graphics, icons, forms and such that are mostly just decorations and not needed. There's nothing wrong with having those features but for the most part they simply "get in the way". They limit usability and sacrifice needed robustness.
Any data management app also needs to be able to import existing data (I have almost 10,000 memos). It must provide full text indexing & search and be capable of importing/exporting to/from a transportable file. Even a simple Comma delimited file would serve, it's well known and universally supported.
Doesn't sync to cloud
I bought the app a few days ago as I wanted to sync between my iPhone and iPad. The iPhone set up as expected but I cannot get the iPad app to connect to the cloud. I tried to contact the developer with in the iPad app and all I get is a blank screen. I also tried their website from the App Store and get server cannot be found. I know my iPad is connected to the internet as I'm able to use safari to get to other web sites. Not happy with the app so far.
- Amiram Stark
- 48.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TrophySoft
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.