Apple TV Screenshots
I present you the most beautiful app to watch your favourite IPTV playlist in the new Apple TV.
- Multi playlists
- Search for channels in all playlists
- Favourites reorder
- Channel preview (Must be enabled in settings)
- Automatic find channels logos using channel name
- Full Electronic Program Guide support
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Supports most of the iptv playlists
- Based on VLC and Apple player (supports most of the stream codecs)
- Supports EPG urls with gzip/tar content
- Supports multiple audio/subtitles tracks
- Airplay 2 (when the Apple tv comes from sleep you need to select it again)
- Xtream Codes support
How to Use:
* Add your m3u playlist url and the app will find channel logos for you. If you want you can use the tag "tvg-logo" to set a logo in your playlist
* To match a channel with your EPG file the channel entry in the m3u playlist should have the same id in "tvg-id" tag.
Disclaimer: I don't provide and i can't provide streams for you. If you're not used to IPTV playlists maybe this kind of app is not for you...
sorry but i don't reply to emails asking for playlists. i just don't have playlists to share.
if you have problems with the app send me an email to:
- Fix some problems parsing tvg tags in some playlists. If after last update your playlist had invalid EPG, missing logos or invalid groups you need to refresh it after installing this new version.
- Improve EPG parser to auto recover when the file has errors.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app but not perfect.
This app have the best UI of all IPTV streaming apps. However this app can’t quite handle the playback job. It can’t play some m3u url for no reason, which GSE can play. And this app has a frame freeze problem for some urls. It will not continuously play for a long time. While under a bad internet environment it will freeze the frame for a long time and have no loading indicator, which is quite annoying.
Best IPTV app On the Market
I’ve been using this app for roughly 8 months. I’ve tried all of the other apps and this takes the cake. Smooth, gorgeous UI, flashback to flip between two channels. I never have any issues with streaming content unless my provider is having issues. iPlayTV is worth every penny. I would like to see native PictureInPicture or split screen like ESPN offers. That would put iPlayTV way ahead these other IPTV apps.
Best IPTV hands down
This app by far the best and more professional iptv for Apple TV,I can even said that this app got features that sling,directv now,Hulu,YouTube tv or even spectrum apps don’t got,the guide features are 10 times better than those and I can keep going. Is just one downfall that the app is only available for Apple TV,please guys make it happen for iPhone and iPad too please,thanks for your great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.