Apple TV Screenshots
I present you iPlayTV for Apple TV.
The app allows you to watch your playlists (live or VOD content) and organizes its content in a beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Multi playlists (remote, Xtream Codes or file upload)
- Search for channels in all playlists
- Favourites reorder
- Channel preview (Must be enabled in settings)
- Automatic find channels logos using channel name
- Full Electronic Program Guide support
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Supports most of the IPTV playlists
- Video player supports most of the stream codecs
- Supports EPG URLs with gzip/tar content
- EPG time shift
- Match TV frame rate
- Supports multiple audio/subtitles tracks
- Airplay 2 (when the Apple tv comes from sleep you need to select it again)
- Xtream Codes support (with catch up)
- OpenSubtitles support
All the information shown in the screenshots is just an example and after installing the app you won't see it.
To use the app you need to have your playlist, and neither the app or developer have control over your content.
Please be aware that I don't provide/recommend/suggest where you can find content to use with this app.
If you have problems with the app send me an email:
or reach me on Discord:
I read all emails you send but is difficult to respond to everyone. Thanks for understanding.
- Update libraries to latest versions
- Fix some random database corruption
Ratings and Reviews
The best IPTV player on AppleTV but....
Kinda the best IPTV player on Apple TV but every time it updates, all of my saved play lists get wiped out, I have to manually input them again and I have a some what big list to input which is very annoying!!! Can this be fixed on priority? Without this bug being fixed, all other improvement makes it much less important.
Nicest IPTV App on Apple TV
While it is the nicest looking, the sound will routinely and randomly just stop playing. I have to turn channels to get it back. Also, I’ve so far been unable to find anyway to use catchup feature. It does have a nice interface and is easy to use, but the sound randomly cutting out is a bummer.
AirPlay support broken on tvOS 14
Please fix AirPlay support. When switching audio output to HomePods, volume control does not work. Volume control only works with TV speakers.
The developer, Andre Silva, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andre Silva
- 280.3 MB
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © André Silva
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.