Apple TV Screenshots
I present you iPlayTV for Apple TV.
The app allows you to watch your playlists (live or VOD content) and organizes its content in a beautiful and easy to use interface.
- Multi playlists (remote, Xtream Codes or file upload)
- Search for channels in all playlists
- Favourites reorder
- Channel preview (Must be enabled in settings)
- Automatic find channels logos using channel name
- Full Electronic Program Guide support
- Easy to use and simple interface
- Supports most of the IPTV playlists
- Video player supports most of the stream codecs
- Supports EPG URLs with gzip/tar content
- EPG time shift
- Match TV frame rate
- Supports multiple audio/subtitles tracks
- Airplay 2 (when the Apple tv comes from sleep you need to select it again)
- Xtream Codes support (with catch up)
All the information shown in the screenshots is just an example and after installing the app you won't see it.
To use the app you need to have your playlist, and neither the app or developer have control over your content.
Please be aware that I don't provide/recommend/suggest where you can find content to use with this app.
If you have problems with the app send me an email:
or reach me on Telegram:
I read all emails you send but is difficult to respond to everyone. Thanks for understanding.
- More crash fixes and internal improvement.
- Option to choose VOD cover priority (metadata or playlist)
- Some UI changes in TV Guide
- Improve EPG parsing speed
- Auto update EPG in background
- Removed bottom screen under Playlists
- Add new screen to quick change groups/channels settings
- Change sorting in Up Next/Now playing screen in player
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Apple TV IPTV player there is!
All types of support for accessing playlists;
Xstream, m3u., local file, remote. And they all work great.
Epg is also very handy and ways to read and use .
Best user friendly experience
Best IPTV app On the Market
I’ve been using this app for roughly 8 months. I’ve tried all of the other apps and this takes the cake. Smooth, gorgeous UI, flashback to flip between two channels. I never have any issues with streaming content unless my provider is having issues. iPlayTV is worth every penny. I would like to see native PictureInPicture or split screen like ESPN offers. That would put iPlayTV way ahead these other IPTV apps.
For the last 2 days I’m unable to open the app on Apple TV 4K. I’ve tried everything to fix this except delete and reinstall. I have 4 playlist & trying to avoid having to input each and every one again. 😂
Best IPTV hands down
This app by far the best and more professional iptv for Apple TV,I can even said that this app got features that sling,directv now,Hulu,YouTube tv or even spectrum apps don’t got,the guide features are 10 times better than those and I can keep going. Is just one downfall that the app is only available for Apple TV,please guys make it happen for iPhone and iPad too please,thanks for your great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.