◆ Second Phone number Calling & Texting app with Auto-Attendant & Recording.
◆ Loved by professionals, best phone call app, no annoying ads, complete privacy.
◆ Cheap new U.S Number with Calling & Texting.
◆ Cheap new Canada Number with Calling & Texting.
◆ Cheap new 1800 Toll-Free Number with Calling & Texting.
◆ HIPAA compliance with Business Associate Agreement - BAA
◆ Low cost international calls to over 200 countries.
◆ Auto-Attendant with virtual receptionist and forwarding extensions.
◆ Global call forwarding to multiple phone numbers.
◆ International roaming.
◆ Displays the caller id phone number .
◆ Personalized free voicemail.
◆ Great voice quality at low rates for US and global calls.
◆ Cheap International calls.
◆ Low cost or free voip domestic and international texting.
◆ Send pictures, audio and video.
◆ Texting use for banking, short-codes, verify.
◆ Works with Wi-fi or 3G/4G/LTE worldwide.
◆ Port or transfer your existing number to iPlum.
◆ Pay As You Go or Unlimited plans.
◆ Available in 22 global languages on iPhone & iPads.
◆ Built and supported in California, USA.
iPlum brings powerful communication features right to your smartphone at unbelievable low cost. You have complete freedom to join & leave. There is no long-term contract.
iPlum keeps your privacy by separating your business and personal communications. iPlum is a free app to download without any annoying ads. Your data is secure.
Developed in California, trusted by businesses worldwide and featured in Entrepreneur Magazine.
iPlum is the most affordable way for individuals and small businesses to add a dedicated business line to their smartphones.
What can iPlum do for you and your business?
● Flexibility: Take your business communication wherever you are and stay productive while on the go. If you’re a professional, small business owner or business traveler, wherever you’re at you’ll be able to stay connected, in contact and productive by ensuring access to your important business calls, texts, and voicemails.
● Domestic or International: You can be a user living in U.S. , Canada or International country. Anyone can have iPlum and get the dedicated second phone number on their mobile.
● Privacy: Keep your personal and business life separate with a dedicated business line on your smartphone
● Save money: All the features of a traditional business phone system for low cost. No roaming charges or long term contracts. iPlum offers a pay as you go credit system with US and international calls or text for as low as 1 cent per minute.
● Easy to use
Get up and running in a few minutes without any new hardware to configure or purchase.
The app is engineered to adapt to available data rates and latency of a broad range of Wi-Fi or cellular data channels.
Free unlimited US/Canada toll-free calling. Pay as you go and purchase additional credits as needed.
For your convenience, the monthly subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account and renews automatically 24 hours before the end of the current period at the same costs unless auto-renew is turned off by you in your iTunes account.
iPlum is a mobile technology company based in California USA. Dedicated to building great products, iPlum is finding innovative ways to simplify business communication for its customers.
We are happy to hear your feedback and help you solve any iPlum issues. Just email us at email@example.com, and we'll respond to you promptly.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was using Google Voice so I could contact customers without revealing my personal
Phone numbers or having to call from a blocked number. But Google Voice is experiencing a glitch where I cannot call out using that number, which defeats the purpose. So I decided to try out iPlum. I was excited that I could port my number so I don’t have to change it everywhere. I disagree with the person who wrote that there is no customer service. I emailed customer service with set up questions and was answered within 20 minutes and this was after 9pm. They have been more than helpful and have answered each of my questions. Excellent customer service.
Developer Response ,
Appreciate you like iPlum. We are here to help our users get the best of iPlum features at an affordable cost.
Thanks, iPlum Team
Problems Within First Hour
I just signed up about an hour ago for the $9.99 plan which I thought included unlimited calling AND texting. There website advertises “local phone number + unlimited US calling & texting” for $8.33. But the app said $9.99. Which sucked that their website is giving incorrect info. But I signed up anyway. I sent a text to a co-worker and got a reply but then when I tried to reply it said that needed to get Global credits. I couldn’t figure out what that meant, all I knew is that my text was not
going through. So I emailed their help desk and their response was that everything was fine and that I only got unlimited calling. Which is not what was indicated on their app. I was even a bit annoyed when I read that the unlimited calling and texting wasn’t really unlimited. They put monthly limits on it 2000 texts & 3000 minutes. But aside from their help desk telling me that I didn’t have a texting plan, they offered me no temporary solution to my problem. Like what the hell “global credits” mean and how I get them. I replied back that I had signed up for unlimited calling & texting and asked if they could help change that for me. I received a reply stating their business hours and that they’d get back to me soon. So basically they are closed for tonight. So I give them 1 star since I just signed up and thE response I got from their support team was less than helpful. What a bad introduction to your product and quality of service iPlum!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for posting this review in early 2019.
It is possible that there was a lag in terms of plans update at iPlum portal vs iTunes since it takes few days for Apple to approve the plans for the app.
We helped you resolve your issue when you emailed us about the incorrect plan you had chosen by mistake. Our monthly plans now have same pricing at any platform.
Thank you for the information.
Having lots of problems...would love to talk to someone
I am trying to like iPlum. The ratings look great, it is highly recommended, it is inexpensive, but I continue to have problem after problem and I’m starting to hate it. I run a counseling business and I am in a growth stage where I would like to use the phone with my employees. It took a month to transfer my number because of some kind of miscommunication. So I had no phone line for a month....Then I wasn’t receiving any of my text messages because of some kind of glitch in the system. You can have the number ring on other phones but it either dumps the client into a personal voicemail or to one main voicemail...there is no option for separate voicemail boxes for employees. Now I can’t change my greeting. I’ve recorded many, but it won’t change. So it’s stuck with an out of office message that I can’t update. When you try to get help it is all through submitting a support ticket online and you have to wait.
What a headache.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We checked your information.
1. All ports at iPlum are completed in 1-4 days depending on the losing carrier (mobile or landline). It will take longer if the user has submitted incorrect information because losing carrier will reject the port. In those scenerios our porting team is in regular contact with the iPlum user to send the correct information so that it can be relayed to the losing carrier. We are sorry, it took longer because we were getting incorrect information from user each time.
2. When you start porting number at iPlum, it will continue to work at existing carrier. There is never any downtime.
3. Each iPlum number has its own separate voicemail than your personal voicemail. If you need any help in setting up voicemail, please let us know.
Thank you for using iPlum. We love to hear form our users and help them.
- iPlum, Inc.
- 117 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © iPlum Inc. Copyright 2020 All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- US Number Calling & Texting $4.99
- US Number, Calling & Texting $4.99
- US Number, Unlimited Call/Text $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.