* Business Line with Calling, Secure Texting
* Local US, Canada or 1800 Vanity Toll-free
* HIPAA Compliance, Recording, Phone Tree, Voicemail
◆ Second business phone number calling & texting app.
◆ Loved by professionals, best phone call app, no annoying ads, complete privacy.
◆ HIPAA compliance secure texting with Business Associate Agreement - BAA.
◆ Financial compliance with call recording and text archiving capabilities.
◆ Local USA, Canada or 1800 Toll-free phone number with calling & secure texting.
◆ Phone tree, Auto-Attendant with virtual receptionist and forwarding extensions.
◆ Cheap with low cost international calls to over 200 countries.
◆ Global call forwarding to multiple phone numbers.
◆ International roaming.
◆ Displays the caller id phone number .
◆ Personalized free voicemail.
◆ Great carrier grade reliable voice quality.
◆ Low cost voip domestic and international calling and texting.
◆ Send pictures, audio and video.
◆ Works with Wi-fi or 3G/4G/LTE worldwide.
◆ Port or transfer your existing number to iPlum.
◆ Pay As You Go or Unlimited plans.
◆ Available in 22 global languages on iPhone & iPads.
◆ Built and supported in California, USA.
iPlum brings powerful communication features right to your smartphone.
iPlum keeps your privacy by separating your business and personal communications. iPlum is a free app to download without any annoying ads. Your data is secure.
Developed in California, trusted by businesses worldwide and featured in Entrepreneur Magazine.
iPlum is the most affordable way for individuals and small businesses to add a dedicated business line to their smartphones.
What can iPlum do for you and your business?
● Flexibility: Take your business communication wherever you are and stay productive while on the go. If you’re a professional, small business owner or business traveler, wherever you’re at you’ll be able to stay connected, in contact and productive by ensuring access to your important business calls, texts, and voicemails.
● Privacy: Keep your personal and business life separate with a dedicated business line on your smartphone.
● HIPAA Compliance: Enable secure texting between doctor and patient with privacy and peace of mind.
● Domestic or International: You can be a user living in U.S.A , Canada or International country. Anyone can have iPlum and get the dedicated second phone number on their mobile.
● Save money: All the features of a traditional business phone system like Phone tree, Auto-Attendant with virtual receptionist and forwarding extensions for low cost. No roaming charges or long term contracts. iPlum offers a pay as you go system with local and international calls or text.
● Easy to use: Get up and running in a few minutes without any new hardware to configure or purchase.
● Reliable: The app is engineered to adapt to available data rates and latency of a broad range of Wi-Fi or cellular data channels.
● Affordable: Unlimited US/Canada toll-free calling. Pay as you go and purchase additional credits as needed.
For your convenience, the monthly subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account and renews automatically 24 hours before the end of the current period at the same costs unless auto-renew is turned off by you in your iTunes account.
iPlum is a mobile technology company based in California USA. Dedicated to building great products, iPlum is finding innovative ways to simplify business communication for its customers.
We are happy to hear your feedback and help you solve any iPlum issues. Just email us at email@example.com, and we'll respond to you promptly.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I was using Google Voice so I could contact customers without revealing my personal
Phone numbers or having to call from a blocked number. But Google Voice is experiencing a glitch where I cannot call out using that number, which defeats the purpose. So I decided to try out iPlum. I was excited that I could port my number so I don’t have to change it everywhere. I disagree with the person who wrote that there is no customer service. I emailed customer service with set up questions and was answered within 20 minutes and this was after 9pm. They have been more than helpful and have answered each of my questions. Excellent customer service.
Developer Response ,
Appreciate you like iPlum. We are here to help our users get the best of iPlum features at an affordable cost.
Thanks, iPlum Team
Problems Within First Hour
I just signed up about an hour ago for the $9.99 plan which I thought included unlimited calling AND texting. There website advertises “local phone number + unlimited US calling & texting” for $8.33. But the app said $9.99. Which sucked that their website is giving incorrect info. But I signed up anyway. I sent a text to a co-worker and got a reply but then when I tried to reply it said that needed to get Global credits. I couldn’t figure out what that meant, all I knew is that my text was not
going through. So I emailed their help desk and their response was that everything was fine and that I only got unlimited calling. Which is not what was indicated on their app. I was even a bit annoyed when I read that the unlimited calling and texting wasn’t really unlimited. They put monthly limits on it 2000 texts & 3000 minutes. But aside from their help desk telling me that I didn’t have a texting plan, they offered me no temporary solution to my problem. Like what the hell “global credits” mean and how I get them. I replied back that I had signed up for unlimited calling & texting and asked if they could help change that for me. I received a reply stating their business hours and that they’d get back to me soon. So basically they are closed for tonight. So I give them 1 star since I just signed up and thE response I got from their support team was less than helpful. What a bad introduction to your product and quality of service iPlum!
Developer Response ,
This is 3+ year old review and there are lot of good features available at iPlum at very affordable cost. You will love it.
No Group Text Messaging
I had iPlum and went back to Google Voice for two reasons.
First was due to group texts. I could start a group text but when someone replied I could not tell if it was to me or the group. Also, when I was included on a group text initiated by someone else, I couldn’t tell that the text was a group because it looked like it just came from the person who initiated the text. I would get individual replies from other people on the text which made me realize it was a group text. Also, there was no way for me to reply to everyone. I also had issues receiving the initial group text if it was sent with someone who had an iPhone. I own rental properties and this made it very challenging when I had to communicate with tenants at a property that had more than one tenant living at the property. I did contact Support and they said, I am sorry but we do not provide group messaging for SMS.”
The second issue with the app is that caller ID was spotty. Sometimes it would just show up as an I plum call and sometimes it would show up as someone in my contacts.
Other than those two problems, the app seemed to work and function for everything else I needed to do.
Developer Response ,
iPlum provides group texting by establishing secure channels. Please contact iPlum support team which can help you.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iPlum, Inc.
- 177.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © iPlum Inc. Copyright 2022 All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- US Number, Calling & Texting $4.99
- US Number, Unlimited Call/Text $11.99
- US Number Calling & Texting $4.99
- 2000 Calling & SMS Credits $19.99
- Cancelled- Toll-Free Number $4.99
- Toll-Free, Unlimited Call/Text $19.99
- Backup Basic $2.99
- US Num, Unlimited US Call/Text $13.99
- Toll-Free Calling & Texting $9.99
- Security Backup, Text Channels $6.99