Control and monitor IPMI-enabled devices remotely via industry standard IPMI-over-LAN protocol!
- remote power control functions with graceful shutdown option
- supports Temperature, Fan, Voltage, Current, Power Supply, Battery, Processor, Drive, Interconnect and Security sensor groups
- detailed chassis and individual sensors information screens
- control and monitor an unlimited number of servers
- compatible with IPMI v1.5 and IPMI v2.0 protocols
- IPMI v2.0 SHA1 and SHA1/SHA1-96 ciphers for authentication and integrity
- IPMI SDR cache for fast sensor status refresh
- configurable network retry and timeout settings
Not sure if IPMI touch will work with your hardware? Try the free version of the application built on the same core - IPMI light, also on the App Store!
Follow latest IPMI touch news on Twitter @yellowKompressr
or read IPMI touch development blog at yellowKompressor.com/ipmi-touch/
* IPMI touch requires devices equipped with IPMI-compliant management controllers like DELL DRAC, HP iLO2, IBM RSA, SUN ILOM, Xserve LOM or similar for proper operation.
* IPMI-over-LAN protocol requires unrestricted access to UDP port 623.
* Actual amount of servers supported depends on target device and available memory.
- Resolution independent artwork
- Support for iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Initially, I was a bit disappointed that the earlier version did not have power control. But the latest version is nigh well perfect with the addition of power control. I can quickly scan my XServes for issues or look at everything in detail. For my purposes, I can't think of anything this app lacks.
Must buy for any server admin
I run a web hosting company and use different models of Dell servers with DRAC & BMC cards and so far this app worked flawlessly with all servers, support is fantastic and they're working on new features like power control
Reliable and easy to use!
Works perfectly! I just had to setup port forwarding in my router. I use it to remote start/stop my PC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.