Love coloring? Crazy about puzzle games? Our newly arrived poly art game is what you need! iPoly Art is a brain training puzzle game that allows you to arrange a collection of polygonal puzzle pieces and create fantastic images! iPoly Art is a highly addictive and unique game that blends positive features of jigsaw puzzles and coloring books beloved by everyone!
- Multi game modes to select: Normal and Hard
- New puzzles added regularly
- Beautiful color pages created by professional artists
- Plenty of categories for everyone: Halloween, Music, Fruit, Animals, Sea, Fun, Birds, Sports, Travel
- Family-friendly content: anti stress pictures suit both kids and adults
- Share your awesome polygon creations on social media and invite your friends to play together.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
The app contains the following subscription options, during each subscription period, users can enjoy:Unlock All Pictures, Unlimited Hints, Remove Ads
- 1 week for $9.99 ( with 3-day free trial)
- 1 month for $23.99;
- 1 year for $99.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Keep up with the latest updated with iPoly Art! Get it now and share your art with everyone!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok, just like a lot of people, I hate that the in-app purchase are a monthly subscription (I’m still on the free version) - but I have to say that I’m pretty impressed with the variety of puzzles still available for free! Way better than most of the other coloring or puzzle apps I’ve downloaded then quickly deleted because of the lack of variety l. Also - doing the puzzles is so satisfying and I love the color combinations.
Sort of good- not what advertisement says it is
First off, I KNOW it says “in app purchases” but COME ON a subscription where I pay money every month to do a few puzzles!? That’s going a little too far. Once you finish the design, it’s beautiful, but there are only a few designs in each category for “non-premium” members. You also don’t get to choose your colors for the design. The only good thing/things I have to say about this app is that the layout of it is easy to use, it is a clean, modern layout, and it has nice geometric designs. If you want to use this kind of app every day, month, or week, purchase another app that’s like this. I’m sure there are better ones out there where you don’t have to pay as much money, or none at all, to get nice designs, colors, etc. Disappointed. 🙁
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support and really sorry for the trouble you have met. We will do our best to do well in the future. Our all artworks are from famous artists, if you subscribe our app, you can get more free artworks and remove all ads, Wish you have a nice day!
Not Just Another Color Game
I am always expecting that when a new Poly Art comes around there’s no way it can be done differently or better. But once again you proved me wrong. Out there there’s a place where you people hide and you surface when a new a new angle is going to twist up my line of thinking and you surprise me with something different. It maybe the slightest difference in presentation of the idea but it’s there. Thanks for talking my coloring experience to a new level each time I find a new book to color. Don’t stop now!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support. iPoly Art is a brain training puzzle game that allows you to arrange a collection of polygonal puzzle pieces and create fantastic images! iPoly Art is a highly addictive and unique game that blends positive features of jigsaw puzzles and coloring books beloved by everyone!
- Shanghai Chuanmo Technology co. LTD
- 86.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © iPoly Art
- In-App Purchases
- One Week Subscrption $5.99
- 1 Month Subcription $23.99
- One Year Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.