Get organized with iPracticeBuilder™ .
Named 1 of 3 of the Very Best Sports Player Apps by Digital Trends (Dec 2016)
Named 1 of 18 Mobile Apps Guaranteed to Help Coaches on the Go by Coach & Athletic Director Magazine (2015)
One of a kind patented mobile practice planner that allows you to use professional video drills by top national coaches to create practice plans in minutes.
BUILDING A PRACTICE IS AS EASY AS 1-2-3:
1) CREATE your own drills or CHOOSE from preloaded drills
2) DRAG and DROP the drills you want into your schedule
3) PRINT or EMAIL to players/coaches
For the price of an app, you get software! The app comes with:
* a sleek user interface with intuitive and easy to use functionality
* 8 professionally created video drills with drill descriptions covering various skill categories
* add up to 10 of your own drills and attach your own videos
* add water breaks, equipment to your practice
* type in beginning/ end notes to each practice
* view, print or email practice plan
* sync between devices
* database your drills and practices for years to come (be sure to backup your iPhone or iPad to iCloud to save your data!)
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AVAILABLE:
If you are coaching professionally or just really enjoy learning your sport, you may choose additional features available for sale as in-app purchases:
* 1000s of additional drills for sale in the Championship Productions’ drill store!
* unlimited add drills: create as many of your own drills as you want and save them onto your iPad.
* multiple teams/seasons: organize practice by teams/ seasons
* additional sports: don’t stop with one sport, you can purchase additional sports for use on iPracticeBuilder!
This will be the only practice planner you’ll ever need- all on your iPhone or iPad. Don’t take our word for it. Check out our collegiate and professional endorsements:
“iPracticeBuilder is the best way to organize and store your drills.”
Sean Marks - Assistant Coach, San Antonio Spurs
“iPracticeBuilder is an excellent coaching tool!”
Jim Berkman, Head Men's Lacrosse Coach, Salisbury University
National Lacrosse Hall of Fame
All-time winningest coach in college men's lacrosse history
“This is the best all-in-one practice planner, hands down!”
Tom Keating, former Dubuque Wahlert High School Head Volleyball Coach (IA)
11x State Championships, 7x Iowa Coach of the Year
2003 National Coach of the Year
“Perfect way to keep your team and staff organized!”
George Rush - Head Football Coach, City College of San Francisco
7x National Champion
“iPracticeBuilder saves time in so many ways. Everything is at your fingertips.”
Jason Sisneros, University of North Carolina Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
NSCAA Premier Diploma, youth soccer coach for Triangle Futbol Club (NC)
“This app delivers something very valuable to the coaching world – a simple way to store drills and build practices.”
Marc Rardin, Iowa Western Community College Head Baseball Coach
2x NJCAA D-I World Series National Champion / 7x World Series Participant;
2010 and 2012 National Coach of the Year
SPORTS AVAILABLE FOR iPRACTICEBUILDER
* Basketball (Youth or Advanced)
* Baseball (Youth or Advanced)
* Football (Youth or Advanced)
* Volleyball (Youth or Avanced)
* Softball (Youth or Advanced)
* Soccer (Youth or Advanced)
* Men’s Lacrosse
* Women’s Lacrosse
* Track & Field
* Performance Training
* Water Polo
* Field Hockey
Ratings and Reviews
Best practice planning app out there
This is my second season using Ipractice for my varsity basketball team. It’s definitely the easiest practice planner out there and so far I haven’t encountered any issues. I’ve added several of my own drills and use a lot of their videos when I run out of my own stuff. It’s been such a time saver and a fraction of the cost of the clunky desktop versions. Keep those updates coming! Looking forward to seeing how the app evolves.
Great Sports Practice Planning App
Ive been looking for a practice planning app since the end of my season – going back and forth between desktop software and other apps. If you’re reading this you are like me trying to do some homework so you don’t waste too much time. I’ve read through most the reviews of the past versions of this app and it seems like a lot of people love it but there have been some glitches in one of the releases. I decided to jump in and test it out cautiously but with an open mind.
The positive: it works great. It is really well thought out and very intuitive. The negative: can’t find one yet…
Love this app
One of the coaches I work with told me about the app because he has has been using it for years to run his practices. So far I’m impressed - very easy to use even if you are like me not tech savvy. I started putting my own drills in. When you hit 10 you need to purchase unlimited drills but for 5 bucks plus the cost of the app it’s totally worth it. My school has ordered desktop planners for 100s of dollars a month - this one is mobile and not clunky. Loving it so far
- iPracticeBuilder LLC
- 45 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 iPracticeBuilder L.L.C.
- In-App Purchases
- UNLIMITED ADD DRILL FUNCTIONALITY $4.99
- Folders $4.99
- Championship Essentials for Advanced Basketball $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.