iPray follows a zero-configuration policy, which means that it works for everyone out of the box, without ever needing to configure anything. It's the ultimate tool to get accurate prayer timings (اوقات صلاة) no matter where you are in the world, along with accurate Qibla direction.
* Let iPray automatically detect your location or pick your own custom location if you prefer to not use GPS
* Offline Prayer times wherever you are in the world. No network connection, sign-up or login required
* For the frequent traveller, iPray can optionally, automatically update itself in the background without ever needing to launch the app
* No settings required out of the box. iPray is completely automatic as it detects your location, appropriate prayer calculation method, timezone and much more
* Sound and Vibration Alerts. Get automatic reminders for individual prayers. Supports various azan alerts as well as vibration only alerts
* Pre-Prayer alerts. Get reminded of the next prayer 30 minutes in advance to help you prepare
* Displays prayer times for: Fajr, *Ishraaq, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha and Qiyam-ul-lail (Last 1/3rd of the night; Tahajjud Prayer)
* Landscape Prayer Timetable. Turn your device landscape to see upcoming prayer times for the week / month / year. Best way to observe Ramadan monthly prayer times
* Apple Watch app, as well as support for various watch-face complications. Please note: not all complications are the same. The "InfoGraph" watch face, for example, are limited (by watchOS) to show static information such as the next or current prayer time only. If you prefer to see a countdown, please try a different watch face such as Utility or Modular.
* Today Widget, which can be configured to display a countdown to the next prayer or the actual prayer time
* Quick Overview
* Highly customizable
* Tap on the time column to display time left to next prayer
* Qebla direction that's accurate and reliable for selected cities or using your current GPS position. Supports Magnetic Compass detection on supported devices with a fully immersed interface offering you the current Qibla direction, Sun position in the sky as well as the Moon position and phase
* Moon Phases and its current state
* Islamic Events with the freedom of moving between Hijri years
* Multiple Hijri and Prayer Time Calculation method adjustments
* Several selectable Adhans for individual prayers
* Offers more than what meets the eye plus a very unique user experience
* Ishraq prayer does NOT mean Sunrise. Ishraq prayer is 10 to 12 minutes after sunrise. There is a misconception where Islamic websites and people use the word "Ishraq" and then give timings for actual Sunrise. Praying at sunrise is forbidden and must be performed after at least 10 minutes of sunrise. iPray for this reason adds 10 minutes to sunrise and labels it correctly as "Ishraaq".
* Prayer Alerts will ONLY alert you with an initial Takbir. The full azan (and its length) is NOT supported by the iOS alert mechanism as there is a maximum limit of 30 seconds of audio playback.
* Alert displayed if background app refresh is disabled when adding alerts
* Ongoing stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A must app for any Muslim around the world
Hi there, i have been using this incredible app for a very very long time ago, I love it and it’s amazing in all aspects, i have one comment about the Apple watch, when you chose the Time Style then you tap on Exact Time, it should show the next up coming prayer not the previous time of the last prayer! It makes sense if the time of prayer hits up then it goes to the next prayer time.
I hope this makes sense :)
Please fix this
there is no notifications for the pray time anymore. even though it wasn't like that before
I've checked my notifications and they are all on. After you did your last update the notifications stopped popping up. Please fix this problem thank you
I bought the app so I can receive notification when the prayer time is. Now I am not receiving anything. All of my notifications are on and I'm still not receiving anything. Not sure if it's something with the the update but I would like my refund if the problem is not fixed
........now it's working again
Thank you so much.
Developer Response ,
Is it a particular notification that doesn't work or any? Did you enable / disable notifications settings under phone Settings?
has always been one of my favoite apps...
I like the automatic location detection and the additional widget functionality. MIght i suggest that I find little need to know the time of the last prayer. I prefer the time for next prayer and remaining time. or if you can provide a minimalist feature where one can select what information on the widget. for example pick from time remianing, next salat time.
JAK for your efforts
- Beehive Innovations Services
- 65.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2008 - 2019 Beehive Innovations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.