iPray follows a zero-configuration policy, which means that it works for everyone out of the box, without ever needing to configure anything. It's the ultimate tool to get accurate prayer timings (اوقات صلاة) no matter where you are in the world, along with accurate Qibla direction.
* Let iPray automatically detect your location or pick your own custom location if you prefer to not use GPS
* Offline Prayer times wherever you are in the world. No network connection, sign-up or login required
* For the frequent traveller, iPray can optionally, automatically update itself in the background without ever needing to launch the app
* No settings required out of the box. iPray is completely automatic as it detects your location, appropriate prayer calculation method, timezone and much more
* Sound and Vibration Alerts. Get automatic reminders for individual prayers. Supports various azan alerts as well as vibration only alerts
* Pre-Prayer alerts. Get reminded of the next prayer 30 minutes in advance to help you prepare
* Displays prayer times for: Fajr, *Ishraaq, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha and Qiyam-ul-lail (Last 1/3rd of the night; Tahajjud Prayer)
* Landscape Prayer Timetable. Turn your device landscape to see upcoming prayer times for the week / month / year. Best way to observe Ramadan monthly prayer times
* Apple Watch app, as well as support for various watch-face complications. Please note: not all complications are the same. The "InfoGraph" watch face, for example, are limited (by watchOS) to show static information such as the next or current prayer time only. If you prefer to see a countdown, please try a different watch face such as Utility or Modular.
* Today Widget, which can be configured to display a countdown to the next prayer or the actual prayer time
* Quick Overview
* Highly customizable
* Tap on the time column to display time left to next prayer
* Qebla direction that's accurate and reliable for selected cities or using your current GPS position. Supports Magnetic Compass detection on supported devices with a fully immersed interface offering you the current Qibla direction, Sun position in the sky as well as the Moon position and phase
* Moon Phases and its current state
* Islamic Events with the freedom of moving between Hijri years
* Multiple Hijri and Prayer Time Calculation method adjustments
* Several selectable Adhans for individual prayers
* Offers more than what meets the eye plus a very unique user experience
* Ishraq prayer does NOT mean Sunrise. Ishraq prayer is 10 to 12 minutes after sunrise. There is a misconception where Islamic websites and people use the word "Ishraq" and then give timings for actual Sunrise. Praying at sunrise is forbidden and must be performed after at least 10 minutes of sunrise. iPray for this reason adds 10 minutes to sunrise and labels it correctly as "Ishraaq".
* Prayer Alerts will ONLY alert you with an initial Takbir. The full azan (and its length) is NOT supported by the iOS alert mechanism as there is a maximum limit of 30 seconds of audio playback.
Beautiful new widgets!
Ratings and Reviews
widget widget widget
bro add a widget. the desktop ipray app has a cool design, loads better than the muslimpro one, plus no ads. i think a lot more people would prefer ipray if only they could see it, and widgets are one way to do that since when someone gets a notification or checks their phone, whoever they’re with could potentially see the widget and ask about it. also, something I’ve noticed with every single app (okay three or so) is that they might all use ISNA timings yet each will differ by a few minutes here and there at times. this matters if someone is praying right after the athan. why does it happen?
UPDATE: THEY ADDED THE WIDGET! So cool! Still an issue with the timing though...maghrib today is three minutes earlier in ipray compared to muslimpro. why??? both are set to use ISNA timings.
A must app for any Muslim around the world
Hi there, i have been using this incredible app for a very very long time ago, I love it and it’s amazing in all aspects, i have one comment about the Apple watch, when you chose the Time Style then you tap on Exact Time, it should show the next up coming prayer not the previous time of the last prayer! It makes sense if the time of prayer hits up then it goes to the next prayer time.
I hope this makes sense :)
Improvements please ...
Pls update app so there is like a snooze button so that it reminds you every 10 minutes or so to read the salah until you perform your salah and once you complete your sakh you can hit done or performed!
This would be good for youth and adults that need that extra push in our daily busy lives. This way they can also track their salah completion. I think you know what I mean.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beehive Innovations Services
- 57.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2008 - 2021 Beehive Innovations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.