iPro PACU allows the Perioperative nurse to record data as it occurs in real time throughout the Perioperative care continuum. Assessment, patient, case and preference card information captured prior to the event will automatically flow through to provide the nurse with valuable patient and procedure information to help streamline the documentation process through charting by exception.
Perioperative Clinical Documentation provides a pathway-based structure to deliver standard forms and controls for required elements captured during a Perioperative event. It also gives the organization the ability to configure forms and define workflow to support hospital standardization efforts and help streamline the clinical process throughout the Perioperative continuum. Required field finder makes it easy to identify every field requirement defined by the organization before signing off on the chart.
• Provides organizations the ability to configure forms
• Bar-coding capabilities
• Chart by exception using pathway-based design
• Help meet JCAHO standards
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iProcedures LLC
- 14 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © iProcedures LLC, All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.