iProcess is a secure and simple way to process credit card transactions from your iPhone or iPad. Just sign in with your gateway credentials and you can be processing payments in seconds.
• Process swiped, keyed, and chip sale and credit transactions (card reader sold through your merchant service provider)
• View a complete history of mobile transactions
• Refund and void previous mobile transactions
• Set a tax rate to be automatically applied to all transactions
• Accept signatures from your customers
• Save location data with transactions
• Automatically send email receipts
• Share receipts with customers with almost any app on your device
• Toggle between multiple merchant accounts with ease
• Name your device to easily distinguish between devices in the merchant control panel reporting
• View customers you have saved to the Customer Vault (if service is active)
• Add, edit, and delete customers from the Customer Vault (if service is active)
This update fixes an issue with Merchant Defined Fields not saving to gateway reporting when using a Bluetooth card reader.
Ratings and Reviews
Some flaws but seems to work
We just ran our first transaction. It seems if you aren't getting a signature you have to back out of everything and change it in settings and repeat to add signature function back. There should be a a check box for manual entries whether card holder is present or not.
Also it won't take multiple emails or it doesn't send a receipt at all, not sure yet.
Just needs some work IMO.
The “Send email receipts” box in settings won’t stay turned off. I’m tired of my inbox being flooded with receipts every time my company completes a transaction. I have other important things that I need to see in my inbox!
Follows the old bromide K.I.S.S.
Took me a while to set it up to work with Payment Revolution, but it works great now. Pulls all the info from the card so no need to enter the client's name etc. You just enter the amount of sale, swipe the card, hand it to the client (they sign with their finger) then touch "process" when it asks you to confirm the sale-- one last chance to make sure all is correct before going ahead. Yet the whole process takes about 30 seconds. And it only takes that long because I fiddle around with the amount on screen at the last minute before handing it to the client to sign.
I know there's a lot more I could do with this app, and I'll take advantage of those other functions as I learn them. But even as a complete newcomer, it "just works" and that's what I need most.
Bonus points for its seamless integration with SignPost: that's what enticed me to switch from Square, which I also really like.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gateway Processing Services
- 66.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Gateway Processing Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.