iProcess is a secure and simple way to process credit card transactions from your iPhone or iPad. Just sign in with your gateway credentials and you can be processing payments in seconds.
• Process swiped, keyed, and chip sale and credit transactions (card reader sold through your merchant service provider)
• View a complete history of mobile transactions
• Refund and void previous mobile transactions
• Set a tax rate to be automatically applied to all transactions
• Accept signatures from your customers
• Save location data with transactions
• Automatically send email receipts
• Share receipts with customers with almost any app on your device
• Toggle between multiple merchant accounts with ease
• Name your device to easily distinguish between devices in the merchant control panel reporting
• View customers you have saved to the Customer Vault (if service is active)
• Add, edit, and delete customers from the Customer Vault (if service is active)
Thank you for using iProcess! This update includes some of the most requested enhancements and fixes to the app.
• Added support for reading Cardholder name from a chip card.
• Behind-the-scenes improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Update not intuitive and is harder to use.
iProcess has been ok(ish) for me until this recent update. The signature screen no longer turns to landscape so it is harder for people to sign. Also, majorly impacting my business is the tip option is way less visible and therefore most clients who usually tip don’t see it and forget about that option or expect it to be on the next screen. These are two of my major complaints in addition to it being just far less intuitive to use. (One bonus on the update is I now have access to the customer vault, which will be handy.)
Cannot contact the company to ask a technical question for the new update. Can’t find ANY contact info or website for the seller or the company. New update has a glitch!! HELP!!
Major annoying limitation
Needs ability to set up a master account online and forward setup link to employee’s mobile devices for easy setup. Currently, you have to input all company information and setting controls into EACH device. Why not be able to setup once online, then have the merchants/employees login and all info is saved? It’s way too time consuming and unnecessary the way it is now. Please change.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.