iProTv let you play your playlist saved in an M3U/ M3U8 format or using xtream codes in your iPhone/iPad or Apple tv with only one purchase !
* Supports xtream codes API and m3u remote files.
* Download your favorite movies and tv shows for offline use.
* Open any media in VLC application so you can use chromecast with you TV.
* You can the native player (if possible), this will bring support for Airplay and PiP (Picture in Picture).
* Live channels *
* Multi-view: Now you can watch up to 4 live channels simultaneously.
* You can save the multiview so next time you open up to 4 channels in one click ;)
* Support for replay/catch-up (you need to add your provider as xtream codes and your provider have to have replays)
* Record live channels !
* You can download your recorded channels using a browser (Mac, PC, Tablettes ..)
* You can choose between a grid view or list view with EPG and live preview.
* EPG: you can access the EPG by using haptic/force touch on the channel icon.
* Closed caption supported.
* Synchronisation *
* Every time you add a playlist in one of your devices, it will be added in the others :)
* Start watching a movie on your iPad, continue watching it on your Apple tv : progress time is synced for every profile over all your devices!
* You have up to 6 profiles so everyone in your family have his own favorites, continue watching, categories, hidden categories and more !
* Categories *
* You can create custom categorie(s) and add live channels/movies/series in it which will be synced over all your devices and linked to your profile.
* You can hide categorie(s) (channels/movies/series): you can hide all the categories you are not using.
* Media *
* You can go to next/previews channel right from your player.
* Movies and Series have a dedicated view to display informations such poster image, actors ..
* Series have dedicated section to display episodes with title and screenshot.
* Next episode button : you can go directly to the next episode using the "Next episode" button displayed at the end of the episode.
* Audio tracks support.
* Subtitles support.
* Widget *
* You can have access to your favourites and continue watching right on your home screen (iOS and iPadOS 14 only).
* Other features *
* Support for dark/light mode.
* Support for split mode on Ipad.
* Fast parsing playlist.
* Gorgeous UI for iPhones/iPads and Apple TVs.
* Connect HDMI cable or use mirroring feature to watch your media on full screen on your TV.
Your privacy is important this is why i choose to use Apple's iCloud servers to save and sync your data.
Note : This application does not contain any playlist/media and I don't provide such content.
Note : To have synced content, all devices have to be connected to the same iCloud account.
* Now you can seek on tv channel replay video.
* Fix player bugs for some providers.
* Fix media playing in control center
* Other minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Better than most
I've tried them all and with my iptv provider this app works the best. Can render the streams and also provides epg data. The only tweak or future optimization I would request is a setting to increase the buffer size which a number of competing apps offer. Hopefully it's something that can be added to future updates. Other than that it's the best app I've tried over iptv player, iptvx, cloud stream and a few others.
Very Effective and good features
The user interface is very effective in managing multiple playlists across platforms. Excellent movie and tv series interface and summary. Excellent sync across multiple iOS devices. One of the best IPTV players out there and feature rich. Looking forward to more features like multiple screens and improved PIP.
The developer is very responsive and helpful. Hope he continues to support and expand the application. Well worth the money for a reliable and well designed application.
Channels name on the screen
For me, this is the most important App on my iPhone and also on my TV. There is only one problem with this App, when I try to put one channel in favorite I can’t see the full name of the channel on the screen. My playlist has a lot of Telemundos from everywhere, I want to select Telemundo do Boston, but the name doesn’t scroll completely on the screen, I don’t know which one of them is Telemundo Boston. Maybe letters are to big.
EPG is not working
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Malek Radhouani
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © redmakapps all right reserved 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.