IPTV Player is a smart IPTV client for your smartphone.
- Load local and remote m3u, xspf, jspf playlist on the Internet.
- Cast any video to TV screen via AirPlay or ChromeCast.
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE: Automatically scan, load and preview channel in playlist.
- Built in high quality video engine. No need external player to work.
- Create, edit, and share your playlist with friends.
- Synchronized playlist channel with your account to use on multiple devices.
- Parental lock.
- Built-in WiFi Transfer: sync video/playlist with your computer via web browser.
- Built-in DVR.
- Stream video to Samsung and LG TV, Roku via AirPlay.
If you choose to purchase IPTV PRO 3 or IPTV PRO 6, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current IPTV PRO 3 subscription price starts at $4.99 USD/3 months, and 7.99$/6 months are available. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase IPTV PRO plan, you can simply continue using IPTV Player for free.
* Note: This application does not contain any TV channel, please contact your IPTV provider for TV playlists. All pictures and logos are used for illustration purpose only. All rights belong to their respective owners.
* Terms of Service: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
- Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Works fine but ....
Have question how can I delete sources which I do not use or interrested in
Now my app is using 1 gb of memory
Hope I will get an answer
Emailed also to them
So loving this app cost $3.99 but worth every penny.. my other ip app “Flex Iptv “ lolls and works great on WiFi but on cellular buffers so much .. and I paid for that as well $3.?? But IPTV player works hands down .. I love how they allow you to try it out first with ads not mad at that at all worked like a charm. I just wish they’d implement epg. I love how you can add favorites and search for the tv show your looking for .. This is what an app is supposed to be like .. I kept thinking something was wrong with my cellular network or phone with the flex iptv but it again it worked fine on Wi-Fi.. I even switched cellular networks and still same problem.. but this app definitely is a winner winner chicken dinner😁
Channels not available
I’m still trying to understand what you charged me for $16 when 80% of the channels are not working. I have a vpn yet it asked me to download your vpn and when I clicked no, it terminate the app. I restored previous purchase and it said "Success" then it asked me again to upgrade. I have deleted and reinstalled several times thinking it'll correct the issues but each time it's just a complete waste of my time. Please make it work.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luong Hoang
- 104.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © MDC 2018
- In-App Purchases
- IPTV Premium Forever $14.99
- IPTV Ad-free $4.99
- IPTV AirPlay $4.99
- IPTV ChromeCast $4.99
- IPTV Preview $4.99
- IPTV Premium 3 Months $4.99
- IPTV Premium 6 Months $7.99
- IPTV Premium 03 Months $4.99
- IPTV Premium 06 Months $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.