IPTV Streamer is a streaming player that supports the most popular streaming protocols such as HTTP, M3U8, RTMP, RTSP, UDP, TS, and more.
You can create and manage your own playlists and watch your favorite TV Programs.
IPTV Streamer support the Electronic Program Guide (EPG) via XMLTV
- Stream video from multiple protocols (HTTP, M3U8, RTMP, RTSP, UDP, TS…)
- EPG support
- Multiple Playlists
- Playlist Editor(add, edit, delete and sort channels & playlists)
- Drag and drop feature to sort channels and to move them between the playlists
- Save Playlist locally
- Add TV channels manually
- Set channel icons via url or from your PC.
- IPTV Streamer is available for all Apple devices (MAC, iPhone, iPad and Apple Tv)
- IPTV Streamer does not provide or include any media or stream content
- Users must enter their own content
- This app does not provide TV EPG. It displays XMLTV data that you must provide and import into the app.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not Very Good
No category ability, poor user interface and not user-friendly. TV guide freezes and the channels lock up. I emailed support but have not received an answer. It’s been over a week. I would like to receive my refund but it doesn’t offer how to do it. I went to my account on my iTunes as well as my App Store but no option to request for a refund.
Waste of time and $$$$
Dont purchase… This app did not work.
Good but not perfect
Second Screen and Apple TV not working and cause the app to die (big problem for me)
Would be good if I can categorize channels
Also when changing channels while video is playing allow full channel name to be displayed
Right now its only a step up from VLC. You can make it way better
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.