With the iPublishCentral Reader App you can read ebooks and content in PDF and EPUB format. You can organize books in to shelves, customize your reading experience, add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark a page, and download content from your Dropbox account and e-mails. Your last read page, notes, highlights, and bookmarks are synchronized across devices when network connectivity is available. This synchronizations enables you to pick a book from where you left off on another device.
· From various ebookstores hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Non-DRM PDF and EPUB content from your e-mails, and Dropbox
Customize your reading experience:
· Add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark pages/locations
· Select among four typefaces and adjust font size, set margins
· Set background color of the Reader
· Switch between horizontal swipe and vertical scroll
· Set brightness level
· Organize your ebooks/content by creating shelves
· Search for specific keywords and navigate to a specific passage by picking a search result
· Swipe or scroll to go to previous or next page
· Use the page slider to quickly navigate across
· Go to specific passages from the table listing the personalizations
· Table of contents
· Ebooks in PDF format hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Ebooks in EPUB2 and EPUB3 format hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Non-DRM PDFs
· Non-DRM EPUBs
Hope you enjoy reading your ebooks on the iPublishCentral Reader App
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The application downloaded promptly and without having to sign in my downloads appeared. It made starting to study easy.
I can not open my doc after I download it. I can find the doc in the list, but it doesn't work at all. I want to rate negative, so badddddddd.
Kind of works
Why do they make apps if they're going to make it like this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.