With the iPublishCentral Reader App you can read ebooks and content in PDF and EPUB format. You can organize books in to shelves, customize your reading experience, add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark a page, and download content from your Dropbox account and e-mails. Your last read page, notes, highlights, and bookmarks are synchronized across devices when network connectivity is available. This synchronizations enables you to pick a book from where you left off on another device.
· From various ebookstores hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Non-DRM PDF and EPUB content from your e-mails, and Dropbox
Customize your reading experience:
· Add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark pages/locations
· Select among four typefaces and adjust font size, set margins
· Set background color of the Reader
· Switch between horizontal swipe and vertical scroll
· Set brightness level
· Organize your ebooks/content by creating shelves
· Search for specific keywords and navigate to a specific passage by picking a search result
· Swipe or scroll to go to previous or next page
· Use the page slider to quickly navigate across
· Go to specific passages from the table listing the personalizations
· Table of contents
· Ebooks in PDF format hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Ebooks in EPUB2 and EPUB3 format hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Non-DRM PDFs
· Non-DRM EPUBs
Hope you enjoy reading your ebooks on the iPublishCentral Reader App
Ratings and Reviews
It doesn’t recognize pages...
It doesn’t regonize the pages of the books so it keeps taking me to the front of the book everytime I open it and I have to scroll all the way through everytime, also I can’t add notes or highlight, it doesn’t recognize the text… So weird, I don’t get why this app exists it’s so counterproductive
I could not figure out how to open a book already on my device. It seems it only loads books into its library from a selection of commercial sites. No use to me.
Gets the job done
Good way to view docs. Functional search function.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.