iPublishCentral eBooks Reader 12+
With the iPublishCentral Reader App you can read ebooks and content in PDF and EPUB format. You can organize books in to shelves, customize your reading experience, add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark a page, and download content from your Dropbox account and e-mails. Your last read page, notes, highlights, and bookmarks are synchronized across devices when network connectivity is available. This synchronizations enables you to pick a book from where you left off on another device.
· From various ebookstores hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Non-DRM PDF and EPUB content from your e-mails, and Dropbox
Customize your reading experience:
· Add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark pages/locations
· Select among four typefaces and adjust font size, set margins
· Set background color of the Reader
· Switch between horizontal swipe and vertical scroll
· Set brightness level
· Organize your ebooks/content by creating shelves
· Search for specific keywords and navigate to a specific passage by picking a search result
· Swipe or scroll to go to previous or next page
· Use the page slider to quickly navigate across
· Go to specific passages from the table listing the personalizations
· Table of contents
· Ebooks in PDF format hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Ebooks in EPUB2 and EPUB3 format hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Non-DRM PDFs
· Non-DRM EPUBs
Hope you enjoy reading your ebooks on the iPublishCentral Reader App
-- Bug fixes
-- Performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Sign in problems
I couldn't for the life of me find any button to actually sign in under my sceenname and account. So I couldn't actually get my books available and definitely couldn't read or download them.
I'm guessing operator error. haha
Developer Response ,
Hello User, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Any feedback on how we can make your experience using the app any better is greatly appreciated. Please reach out to us directly if you have any questions or concerns we can address - email@example.com
Glitchy and Sluggish
While trying to study for a final exam, the software was sluggish to the point of being unusable. Every time I tried to scroll down, I would have to wait 5 seconds for the page to load. (Why should it take any time at all to load the following 2 inches of text? )
I appreciate the ability to scroll down through all the pages of a section rather than needing to flip one page at a time like in other apps. However, if it means your software needs to spend 5 seconds loading every slight change in position on the section, then I would rather flip one page at a time.
Note: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but that did not help at all. I am using a pretty old macbook pro, but it's still rocking 8gb of ram and a decent (albeit dated) processor. I only have this problem with my Wills & Trusts study aid. The other books scroll fairly well.
Not sure why this is 0 stars, it works fine for me
I've only been using it for 10 minutes but working fine so far. Just thought I would write this in case people decided not to download because other reviews said it doesn't work.
Developer Response ,
Hello User, We appreciate your 5-star review! If there is anything we can do to make your experience even better, please let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IMPELSYS INC
- 22.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Impelsys Inc 2021