Made for the 2019 Pumpkin Festival!
- The Best Festival App is Even Better!
- Links to iCoastside Half Moon Bay guide, too!
- Presented by Safeway.
Experience the 49th Annual Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival, October 19-20 in Half Moon Bay, California with the official mobile application as your guide. And don't miss the Safeway World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off Monday, October 14.
- Find & share parking via Parking Pumpkin
- Listen to KHMB for Live Pumpkin Festival coverage & Weather*
- searchable directory of artists with lots of photos
- find your favorite artist with booth locator
- browse thru the art to see what you like
- interactive map to find fun, food, info & rest areas
- family and music entertainment schedules
- full schedule of events
- food and beverage listings
- map of local pumpkin patches
- special event listings
- pumpkin top ten list, including recipes
- push message alerts from the festival
- door-to-festival directions,
- links to the local Dining and Lodging directory from iCoastside
- Best Pumpkin Patch list in San Mateo County,
The World Pumpkin Capital of Half Moon Bay celebrates its bountiful fall harvest and autumn splendor with a world-class festival featuring a special display of gigantically enormous champion pumpkins, three stages of smashing entertainment, the Great Pumpkin Parade, a bone-chilling Haunted House, harvest-inspired crafts, homestyle foods, expert pumpkin carver Farmer Mike sculpting a monster 1,200+ pound pumpkin into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, photos with the grand champion mega-gourd, pie-eating and costume contests, “Smashing Pumpkins: Battle of the Bands”, the Take 5 Lounge with giant screen TV, festival-label wine and Pumpkin Harvest Ale.
Admission is free.
Presented in association with the Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee and Miramar Events.
* Continued use of KHMB Radio Player running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Made for the 2019 Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival
- Updated content for the 2019 Festival
- Built for the new iOS 13, iPhone 11
- More pictures, more fun at the world's favorite pumpkin festival!
- Find Parking with Parking Pumpkin!
- and the usual bug fixes
We make your experience at the Pumpkin Festival more fun every year - let us know if there is anything we can do to make it better at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Pumpkin Festival App! Now With Recipes!
They've added old-time pumpkin recipes, trivia contests and games, more detailed maps of the festival, places to eat and stay in the area, and pictures of what the arts and crafts vendors are offering for sale. This is great!!!
I think it runs a little faster than the last version too ...
Worth the wait
After 30+ years of enjoying and working pfest we can now plan our attack of the artist's booths, food booths and events. This app is so well designed and executed...I love the layout and how thorough the designers have made it, fun and practical. So great to see the artist's work ahead of time! Thanks phondini folks!
iPumpkin is just the beginning...
This application will revelutionize navigating the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival! It's bright and easy to read. I understand more functionality will be available soon that will make the map interactive and direct you to the desired vendor location. Can't wait. Great job Phondini Partners!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Phondini Partners
- 127.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Phondini Partners LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.