The IQAir Atem app adds functionality and convenience to your IQAir Atem Car and IQAir Atem personal air purifier. The app functions as a remote control that allows you to turn the air purifier on and off and select the desired level of airflow. The IQAir Atem app also allows you to customize the airflow, light settings and audio feedback. The app tracks filter life and notifies you when it’s time to change. The Atem Car features a touch control option to prevent unwanted passenger use. The Atem personal air purifier features a Smart On/Off function that turns the air purifier on when you and your Bluetooth enabled smartphone are in reach.
- Stability improvements
- Atem firmware update v5.0.0
- For Atem Car, please tell us your car’s brand in the start-up screen pop-up to help us to provide you with the best possible clean air
Ratings and Reviews
Have had issues pairing this with my device. Tried deleting and re-adding the app to the phone, unplugging the Atem, and toggling on/off by Bluetooth...each multiple times. Very disappointed in this app.
Latest update fail
Lost both temperature and humidity readings on both units I own with the last update. Worked great before?!?!?
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you are having an issue. Could be based on a recent iOS update, we recommend you remove the Atem(s) from the app. Then turn off the app (disconnect on your smartphone device). Turn off and on the Bluetooth on your smartphone device and open the app and add back in the Atem(s) again. You may not need to re-pair as your iPhone will remember this. This should fix the issue.
Doesn’t detect Bluetooth
It won’t connect anymore because it says my Bluetooth is disabled, although it is not disabled. 🤷♂️
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry to hear you are having connectivity issues with your Bluetooth and the app. I recommend taking these steps to restore the connection;
1. Remove from the App - If the Atem was already paired into the app, remove it by clicking on “Remove” from the three dots menu on the Atem app home page.
2. Unpair a device - Forget the Atem device in the Bluetooth settings in the Settings on the iPhone. Here is a link with more details in the section “Unpair a device”: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iph3c50f191/ios
3. Restart your iPhone - Reinitialize the Bluetooth status at the iPhones OS level. Re-pair the Atem to the App.
Also please note that connectivity issues may due to the iPhone’s model (iPhone 5 or earlier) or the iOS version (older OS 9 or 10).
I hope this solve your issue if not or you would like assistance please visit our web site “Get Help” https://www.iqair.com/support
- IQAir AG
- 95.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 IQAir
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.