Mac App Storm: "Easy QR generator with lots of creative design options." 10/10
••••••••• DEMO available •••••••••
http://iqr.hrubasko.com/demo (or click support)
QR beginners do not need any guide to use this professional tool.
iQR is an easy way how to breathe life into the world of squared QR codes with unique graphic styles. With generated QR code you can customize its roundness, unique graphics style, color style, shadow or even a logo within few clicks. iQR also takes care of customization of control points and error levels which are a must for good readability of your QR code. All this is exportable to clipboard, PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP or SVG,PDF. Customization effects are preserved with the transparent background (PNG,TIFF,PDF,SVG). Now it is time to say astalavista to classic QR codes.
What can I do with iQR?
• Generate classic & customized QR codes without internet connection.
• Customize the look of QR code. (12 QR graphic styles, roundness, 8 Eye graphic styles, 6 colors overlay styles, shadows... )
• Save entire project for later use.
• Create Multiple custom QR codes (batch processing generator,bulk generator). Perfect for e-shop and real estates. (In-App purchase)
• Drop and customize your logo (support for semi-transparent PNG,TIFF images, SVG/EPS logo support).
• Embed logo with 4 overlay options.
• Import contact from Contacts.app or vCard file
• Immediately see if your QR code is readable
• Control the QR code output resolution.
• Ensure readability by highlighting control points.
• Enhance error level of QR code.
• Shorten web link URL inside application (bit.ly, goo.gl, qr4.at - dynamic URL).
• Copy QR code to clipboard.
• Support all common formats (PNG & TIFF & PDF & SVG with transparency option, JPEG, GIF, BMP). DPI options.
• High resolution output image (up to 4 000 px).
• Print QR code with advanced printing options.
Dynamic QR code generator
• Print it and change website in it later
• Shortening domain "qr4.at"
• Lifetime validity
• Change content as many times as you want
What you get with iQR?
• New graphic styles in upcoming updates.
• Customer support available through our website.
Need to generate QR codes from your Contacts in Bulk? -> Try our new Contacts to QR codes application.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? ISSUES? FEATURE request? Simply click on SUPPORT.
New feature: Print QR code change URL info later (Dynamic QR code generator)
QR verification now provides better results
Snow Leopard again supported!
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app since about February 2013. I’ve used it for our business cards and promotional materials. The app works great! The QR codes that are created are accurate and easy to read by QR app programs. We’ve incorporated the QR codes onto our business cards for easy contact information importation. Thanks for a great app! It is an app truly worth the price and was definitely not wasted money!
its so so
have purchased this item and I can say the support before purchasing was nice. after purchase not a word. I had concerns on a few aspects of the program and had suggested items to fix and to make better but have not heard a word from them regarding anything. yes it gives vector items but only as a pdf and the vector opened in ai are not solid (you can view gaps in between) also some times the created item doesnt read. as well as if you want to have a standard set up you have to save it as a proprietary format and then you would have to recall were you saved that file to make the same format (it doesnt save any formats in the program) anyway this item still needs some improvement.
Its good but a little frustrating
So there is good functionality here. I love that you can tweak stuff.. .However..
I need to use my own API keys to get bitly links. If I use the app keys, then the developer sees the click data and not me. Unacceptable.
This app would have gotten 5 stars from me if that worked.
Also, when clicking to leave feedback with the developer, it opens the OSX mail app which I do not use. It should just be a mailto: link so that it will open my own email app (which is gmail through chrome). Same thing with “send a request” under help.
It should remember the customization settings I was last using when I open and close the app.
I cannot even save the settings in any way. That is super frustrating.
It should be able to load png and jpg versions of QR codes, even if it cannot re-approximate the QR settings…
So, in conclusion, if you are just doing a few QR codes you can make this work, if you are doing lots of them, you problably should try this and a couple of others too...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.