Tarteel is a free iOS app that helps you engage with the Quran.
Tarteel currently offers the following features:
Locate and Learn
- Search the Quran by reciting a full ayah, part of an ayah, or even a single word
- View the Arabic, translation, and transliteration of the ayahs that you search
- See where the ayahs or phrases that you search appear in the mushaf
- Instantly identify a verse that is being recited and share it with friends
- Read surahs directly from the mushaf
- Choose between Uthmani and Indo-Pak script
- Begin reciting any verse and automatically continue reading from the mushaf using Tarteel's Recite feature
- Test your memorization by hiding upcoming verses using Memorization Mode
We are working on releasing these features in an upcoming version insha'Allah:
- Audio playback for your recitation
- Ability to listen to recitations by various reciters
- Additional languages and translations
- Advanced features to make Quran memorization easier
We would love to hear your feedback as we work to continue to improve the app. If you have benefited from Tarteel, please remember to leave us a 5-star review.
Tarteel requires microphone access and a stable internet connection in order to function properly. Please make sure you allow the app to access these permissions.
We update the app regularly to deliver you the Tarteel experience you love. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic app - can’t wait for more features
Really convenient app to use when trying to memorize or recite - instead of looking up ayat, easy to recite and find it, and correct oneself easily. Also convenient for surveys and trying to find appearances of specific words or phrases (for example, finding all the places where Isa as is mentioned by name, etc).
Just downloaded, already love it. Super simple to use (easy enough for my dad to understand). I hope more functionality comes of this. The way I see, the app does two things (and does this flawlessly):
1) you say a word or phrase in the Quran, and it will find every instance of that word or phrase
2) translates the whole ayah that the word or phrase is found
I would love to see it try to find mistakes or simply allow to also view the rest of the Quran (maybe you can already, but I cant seem to find anywhere that let's you read the rest or surrounding ayat when you search for the word or phrase.
Either way this is a great app. May Allah reward you for your effort.
Love this app, as I sometimes have to call my friend to find out what chapter an Ayat is in because I have not idea myself! This will help a lot iA. A few suggestions, would love to see the app allowing users to see the previous and the after verse after we voice search and maybe audio of each verse and word? Great layout our all! JZK
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.