iQuick Converter Lite is a faster video and music converter app with multi-thread. It supports almost all formats. Get it!! You can convert vedio file to other format quickly!!
If you have any question, please contact me with email - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fully compatible with OSX 10.10 (New OSX)
* Supported input - Almost all formats
* Supported output - iPhone, iPad, iPod, Retina, Apple TV, QuickTime, MP4, AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DVD, Windows Media, Flash, Matroska(.mkv), Theora(.ogg), WebM, M4A, MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA, AC3, ALAC,FLAC
* Full 64-bit support for the fastest possible conversion
* Fully compatible with Retina displays
* Normal and High quality presets to make video conversion automatic for most users
* All Apple Devices format to play on all apple Device.
* Drag and Drop simplicity even with folders of videos once videos have been added
* Sandboxed for the Mac App Store
* And More...
* Update to new convert core
* Fixed some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quickly and easily does what I needed, which was to convert gloopy old .flv and .wmv files to .mp4 and/or .mov files for importing into iMovie. However, when I convert .aiff files to .mp3 format, they play just fine in iTunes but can't be imported into iMovie and won't play on the Finder (space bar) or Quicktime Player. (This issue isn't really a big deal for me, but it did cost iQuick Lite one star.)
Works just fine
I like it. It converts video formats pretty quickly asd accurately. Interestingly enough, it uses all four cpu cores at 100%, and I rarely see that level of core load. Good work on the developer using all the available resources. Highly recommended.
Works as advertised
I use this to convert videos from a video camera in a more compatible format for my Mac and to share. Works great and fast! Can’t see much difference between this and the pro version, however.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.