Chat on IRC from anywhere, and never miss a message.
• Stay connected when you're on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, we keep your IRC connection running on our servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced to the cloud so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share photos, videos and files straight from your device.
• Full support for iPhone and iPad.
• Choose from 9 colourful themes.
• Monospace font option.
Join our #feedback channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions to help us improve this app. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter: @irccloud
• Add an option to automatically switch between Dawn and Midnight themes based on the current iOS dark mode setting
• Fix status bar overlapping the navigation bar when rotating from landscape to portrait on some devices
• Fix an issue that could messages to show the wrong avatar while being sent
• Image thumbnails can no longer unexpectedly appear in the wrong channel
• Fix scroll position when showing/hiding the keyboard
• Fix opening e-mail verification and access link URLs on iOS 13
• Improved detection of hyperlinks
• Stability improvements and minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
New release, new bugs.
Major bug when using IRCCloud is the typing bar isn’t sitting on top of keyboard as it should instead it blocks view of next message and then shows the Unread Messages button to scroll down. This is a major annoyance like most bugs, lets squash it!
Fascinated by Improvements, Hope to be faster
I used IRCCloud 2 years ago for awhile. Although it was great feature-wise. It had one serious flaw which made it useless for me: it was extremely slow. When you were reopening your app the app would take 2,3 seconds (every time) to load chat history.
Today I gave IRCCloud another shot and I am in love with it. It is great, fast and full of features.
I hope they would make it faster. Because I think the only thing they can improve is speed, and I think there are still space for improvement speed-wise.
A Little More Transparency
The look and feel of the app is nice, but you can’t connect to passworded servers with a free account, which all but makes it useless.
Would be nice if I knew that beforehand, but oh well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.