Chat on IRC from anywhere, and never miss a message.
• Stay connected when you're on the move. No need to rely on constant data access, we keep your IRC connection running on our servers.
• Your entire chat history is fully synced to the cloud so you can catch up at your leisure.
• Get push notifications for mentions and private messages.
• Upload and share photos, videos and files straight from your device.
• Full support for iPhone and iPad.
• Choose from 9 colourful themes.
• Monospace font option.
Join our #feedback channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions to help us improve this app. You can also email us at email@example.com or find us on Twitter: @irccloud
• Collapsed join/part/quit lines now display the correct timestamp
• Fixed thumbnail previews for IRCCloud uploads in notifications
• Ban list no longer shows editing controls in channels without permission to modify the list
• Fix /whois menu on networks with hidden servers
• Improved iPad landscape layout on iOS 13
• Stability improvements and minor fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New release, new bugs.
Major bug when using IRCCloud is the typing bar isn’t sitting on top of keyboard as it should instead it blocks view of next message and then shows the Unread Messages button to scroll down. This is a major annoyance like most bugs, lets squash it!
Fascinated by Improvements, Hope to be faster
I used IRCCloud 2 years ago for awhile. Although it was great feature-wise. It had one serious flaw which made it useless for me: it was extremely slow. When you were reopening your app the app would take 2,3 seconds (every time) to load chat history.
Today I gave IRCCloud another shot and I am in love with it. It is great, fast and full of features.
I hope they would make it faster. Because I think the only thing they can improve is speed, and I think there are still space for improvement speed-wise.
So far seems pretty simple to configure. Works with registered nicks and hides ident. I do like that I don’t have to keep the iPad on. I can just open it and it pulls all the messages when I was disconnected. I don’t see how you can really use an iPad or iPhone for IRC and not have this function.
For what it does it works. I would give it 5 starts, but it is pretty slim on features, but for what I use it for works perfect.
Good job! I am not sure why the reviews are so low. I will update my review if I have issues but so far a few hours in and works as expected.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.